[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apologies from a former frogposter.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: no more pepe.png (68 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
no more pepe.png
68 KB, 412x351
Dear /s4s/,

I'm sorry. I didn't realize how terrible it has gotten. Frogs are everywhere. I saw them on Facebook. I heard that they're even on TV. Frogs have no right to be on TV unless the frog's name is Kermit. Toads, tho. They're cool. But that's beside the point. I'm sorry for pushing a normie meme onto this fantastic safe haven for experimental dankness.

I now understand the rage that wells up inside when you see that smug little green shit that appears in this refined community of funsposts and nice board. From now on I will do my part and pay for my past sins with the blood of the stupid frogposters.

May your fortune be good and have fun posting in this nice board.

Sincerely,
Former Frogposter

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
tv?
>>
>>3896741
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
File: 627.jpg (141 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
141 KB, 1920x1200
>>3896742
>>
Are you in FPA? frogposters anonymous? They can help you a lot.
>>
>>3896750
Fucking normiez reeeeeeeeee I don't even care anymore whatever.
>>
>>3896755
No, I'm not, but maybe I should. I feel that coming clean with everyone here would be the push that I need to stop for good. Everyone on /s4s/ has been good to me and it just feels wrong to post frogs.

It has gotten to the point where I don't feel the urge anymore.

Also, nice dubs.
>>
>>3896741
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: 1446904533768.png (60 KB, 400x275) Image search: [Google]
1446904533768.png
60 KB, 400x275
>>3896741
We forgive you OP because we're a nice board :)
>>
>>3896763
Just post bury nice girl. It'll all be okay.
>>
File: burytrippygril.gif (1 MB, 736x627) Image search: [Google]
burytrippygril.gif
1 MB, 736x627
>>3896801
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.