[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Only post itt if you are drunk and if you like modest mouse
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 318x307) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 318x307
Only post itt if you are drunk and if you like modest mouse
>>
i love modest mouse, favorite song has to be dramamine
>>
I'm stone sober and I like the Three 6 Mafia
>>
>>3893596
My favorite is teeth like god's shoeshine

>>3893601
I'll have to listen to that one my man
>>
>>3893591
I love modest mouse and I already had my fill for drinking, today. I am however, buzzed from my redwood kush
>>
File: mulatto.png (412 KB, 1000x850) Image search: [Google]
mulatto.png
412 KB, 1000x850
mulatto

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>3893634
Lucky man! I'm smoking for the first time in 8 months when i get off probation in a week. Never getting crossfaded ever again. My sobriety has taught me it's best to pick one or the other.
>>
>>3893591
i'm sober and i like 12 oz mouse fugg your'e rules
>>
>>3893639
hah, I have my medicinal marijuana card. It's pretty fucking dope, man.
>>
>>3893646
That show spooked me when I was younger, how's the writing and what's the appeal.

>>3893648
Man I wish I had some real quality stuff like that
>>
>>3893651
ehhh, the quality is so-so. high-medium at best.

If you're looking for quality, grow your own and do the research. I had a friend that produced some FIRE-BOMB shit and he did it all himself.
>>
>>3893654
Tbh id give anything for a hit of some schwag right now
>>
>>3893656
damn, that's desperate.
I've been spoiled so good by my medical card because I can choose to avoid that shit now.
>>
>>3893668
It's rough going from smoking everyday to nearly 9 months without
>>
File: sammy shart.png (270 KB, 445x446) Image search: [Google]
sammy shart.png
270 KB, 445x446
>>
>>3893679
just pull through, man, make sure you have everything done before you light up. I was on probation for 3 months and it was very bad. Got into that nasty spice shit and was severely addicted to it.
>>
>>3893651
good show i recently finished watching it
the appeal is similar to serial experiments lain: it's surrealist/absurdist humor and it doesn't make too much sense overall
>>
>>3893689
I love shit like that. I'll definitely give it a watch
>>
File: urwutueat.png (14 KB, 533x440) Image search: [Google]
urwutueat.png
14 KB, 533x440
mad e this love you
>>
i dont get it (new meem)
>>
>>3893591
This is the time of night where everyone is smoking
>>
im so bear and
i just wanted to tell you guys
>>
>>3893773
and get a triiplel maybe
>>
>>3893773
If you insist but I encourage others to bears post and if you feel you can do a better job then go right ahead frankly its exhausting being that nice all the time
>>
>>3893591
Not drunk yet. Its only 6 pm here. Loved modest mouse since 13. Bought all of their album. Would listen to I Came as a Rat right now.
>>
>>3893777
dmn
>>
>>3893780
i just became less bear from just reading you are post bb. god bless freedom of speech
>>
>>3893791
And peace be with you.
>>
>>3893782
I came as a rat was the first song of theirs ive ever heard and it has a special place in my heart. Was a little bummed they didnt play it when i saw them.
>>
A WILD PACK OF FAMILY DOGS
>>
God rest they're soul.
>>
>>3893814
CAME RUNNING THROUGH THE YARD
>>
CAN'T DO IT NOT EVEN IF SOBER
>>
>>3893866
AS MY LITTLE SISTER PLAYED
>>
And I shout that you're all fakes.
And you shoulda seen the look on your face.
And I guess that's what it takes.
When comparing your belly aches.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.