[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does it mean when someone says "JUST"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1434013738832.jpg (92 KB, 790x960) Image search: [Google]
1434013738832.jpg
92 KB, 790x960
what does it mean when someone says "JUST"?
>>
they didn't finish their sentence because they had a meme attack
>>
>>3889333
JUST CHECK MY TRIPS UP F.A.M.
>>
>>3889333(trips)
that's scary
>>
>>3889333
it's another worn out variation on a ghetto meme. gross, i know. it's that picture of brendan fraser (or that random doctor on an ad in the subway) with a bizarrely bad haircut, and the meme is "just fuck my shit up". get it? he went to his ghetto barber and told him to fuck his shit up. the niggers projected their shitty lifestyle onto a random doctor with bad hair and imagined how that'd happen to them. they'd walk into their cramped-ass barber's tiny studio apartment where he snips head-velcro all day and they'd say 'just fuck my shit up', that's how bad the haircut was.

i also didn't get "HE" for a while. 3d monkey with the word "HE". someone explained to me and it all made sense, that its the beginning of that donkey kong song. of course. except i don't even know the second word to that tune for the life of me but the chorus i think i recall something like 'D.K. donkey kong', etc.
>>
>>3889511
>11
>Dubs
Nice
>>
>>3889511
>11
dubs checking trips! it's shooped/pixels

>>3889515
pls donut imposter bby. i never knew that was a song before i thought they were just talking about the monkey's lack of fashion sense.
>>
>>3889333
this pic disturbs me
>>
File: 1446568313070.jpg (15 KB, 193x174) Image search: [Google]
1446568313070.jpg
15 KB, 193x174
>>3889333
spooky trips
>>
>>3889333

JUST
>>
How horrifying.
>>
haha this reminds me of this poser cunt mia matsumiya who thinks shes all zany and weird cuz she likes fag shit like this and shoes made of teeth but she's a raving lunatic femenist :P
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.