[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can seone explain to me what exactly is the appeal of this board?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12
File: 1446443730260.jpg (68 KB, 465x600) Image search: [Google]
1446443730260.jpg
68 KB, 465x600
Can seone explain to me what exactly is the appeal of this board? If it's supposed to be funny, I'm not getting it.

Do you think you can reply to this OP with an burn so hot and screencap-worthy that all the subsequent posts are nothing but surprised reaction images pointing out how hard OP got "owned" and "rekt"? Maybe then I could have a laugh.
>>
>>3887602
Who's seone, and what could they explain to you that anyone else can't?
>>
classic [s4s] thread
>>
;lassssssssshfiaviiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjcgkjdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswdaswoewbvetn758vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvrflaewvjwf[v]]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew]ew'fae
vfwf
fvw
avf
wafv[wav
[
e
[awpvf.wwwwvaess jiopehfeju'ewj 'aewf[awk34q0btvag;e'rfwpw] 4ae\t
o-aepfkd
>>
>>3887602
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
H, this board is appealing because of the delicious dough of irony, peppered with stupidity, gently risen with the yeast of creativity in the warm dank air of the /s4s/ community, baked in the great meme oven to be sliced up and enjoyed by everyone.
>>
>>3887622
dubs
>>
this is the nice board

>>3887602
>Do you think you can reply to this OP with an burn so hot and screencap-worthy that all the subsequent posts are nothing but surprised reaction images pointing out how hard OP got "owned" and "rekt"?
That doesn't sound very nice
>>
>>3887602

The problem is, OP, is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3887636
singles
>>
The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,The problem is, OP,
>>
>>3887602
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts
>>
File: acid frog.jpg (56 KB, 597x519) Image search: [Google]
acid frog.jpg
56 KB, 597x519
If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board,
>>
you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,you don't see the green posts,
>>
File: actual_redditor.jpg (39 KB, 558x419) Image search: [Google]
actual_redditor.jpg
39 KB, 558x419
the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,the posts with letters in their ids,
>>
>>3887647
dumb frogposter
>>
Every time I see even a tiny peek of the smooth lines, basic coloring, and simple features of Umaru-chan, my brain instantly sends a signal to flood my body with adrenaline. The veins on my arms and temples protrude, I begin to shake with rage. My face is quivering in a snarl, my head and neck are held over my keyboard like I'm some sort of fat, featherless vulture. But no carrion sits before me, only a screen showing a chibi anime in a bear hoodie. A gurgling growl involuntarily escapes my open mouth. I force through the phlegm, turning it into a roar as my face reddens and my entire body shakes even more violently. I'm screaming now, screaming at the anime. How dare anyone create this monstrosity. God could not have foreseen such degenerate trash ever appearing in this world, yet here it is in front of me. I want to destroy everything around me. Everything will burn.
>>
or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.or anything numberless.
>>
>>3887655
dubs
>>
problem is
>>
>>3887655
smart dubsposter
>>
interface
>>
File: maro.jpg (19 KB, 194x272) Image search: [Google]
maro.jpg
19 KB, 194x272
>>3887602
The problem is OP, you haven't seen the new Maro movie
>>
>>3887602
Problem is op
>>
The problem is OP, you
>>
>>3887690
The problem is OP, that you probably
>>
>>3887635
>>3887629
>>3887608
OP here, I wasn't being serious at all. I wanted you to follow through and make this an ebin thread like that one thread with the big jellyfish. I guess you guys didn't take the hint.

I thought you had more tact than this, east forest :^(
>>
ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD ITS ALL IN YOUR HEAD
>>
The problem is OP, you haven't fed your sheep
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 804x536
The problem is OP, you haven't sold your ducks
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 640x1136
The problem is OP, you are 2hrny XD
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 247x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 247x243
The problem is OP, you haven't drunk your coffee yet
>>
>>3887602
The problem is,
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x550
The problem is OP, you are not asuna
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 300x100
The problem is OP, your forgot to take your pills
>>
>>3887602
You just say what ever you want for the fun of it. Even if you're the only one that gets the joke. You laughed and that's all that matters
>>
green posts
>>
File: image.jpg (230 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
230 KB, 750x1000
>>3887602
The problem is OP, that this board is about food and it's not intended to be funny
>>
When you want your IQ to drop 20 points.

http://www.viewdocsonline.com/document/gbfkcw
>>
>>3887794
The problem is OP
>>
>>3887794
The problem is, OP, is that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

>>
File: dubs phone.jpg (25 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
dubs phone.jpg
25 KB, 500x500
>>3887899
>>3887855
>>3887833
good dubs
>>3887687
>87
Fore!
>>
>>3887899
Ййййййййййййййййййййй
Цццццццццццццццццццц
Уyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Зззззззззззззззззззззззззз
Дддддддддддддддддддд
Лллллллллллллллллллл
Щщщщщщщщщщщщщщ
Чччччччччччччччччччччч
Яяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяяя
Фффффффффффффф
>дюбc
Hикe
>>
>>3887910
appear disjointed and spastic
>>
>>3887922
>22
nice
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably are on the wrong trail from the beginning. If you are just analyzing Evangelion like you would any other shonen anime you won't see that it's an attempt to ennoble anime as a legitimate form of art.

Together, Freud and Lacan make up about 40-70 percent of Annos attempt of creating a high-profile arthouse anime to totally crush the genre and otaku-ism in particular, depending on the day. So the non-narrative nature of European art cinema will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just zapped over to Bergmans Persona before making this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible Evangelion is without watching it first.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.