[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Animuposters are worse than frogposters.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Happy Little Board.jpg (191 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
Happy Little Board.jpg
191 KB, 700x525
Animuposters are worse than frogposters.
>>
File: ajp wuvs s4s.jpg (76 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
ajp wuvs s4s.jpg
76 KB, 500x500
>>3885885
They're pretty much interchangeable as far as post quality

At least animu posters are mostly nice tho
>>
beardposters are the worst imo
>>
>>3885885
lol they cartoons isn't as good as me cartoons
>>
>>3885924
wrong
>>
>>3885918
I'd disagree about the niceness. They post lewd garbage and tend to act like snobs when someone calls them out on their bad posts.
>>
PEOPLE WHO ANALYZE EVANGELION LIKE THEY WOULD ANY OTHER SHONEN (REALISTIC PLOT ETC) ARE ON THE WRONG TRAIL FROM THE BEGINNING. YOU HAVE TO REVIEW AND UNDERSTAND IT AS AN EUROPEAN ARTHOUSE FILM AND NOT LIKE A SHONEN ANIME. EVA JUST TRIED TO CREATE AN ANIME WITH THE NON-NARRATIVE NATURE OF EUROPEAN ART CINEMA. IT'S POSSIBLY MORE USEFUL TO BE EDUCATED IN FILM THEORY THAN BEING AN ANIME CONNAISSEUR IF YOU'RE GOING TO WATCH IT. WHILE MOST PEOPLE NAIL HIM WITH SIGMUND FREUD, THERE IS ALSO A NOTABLE PORTION OF LACAN IN HIS WORK; HE WANTS TO PULL THE ANIME AUDIENCE IN FRONT OF THE MIRROR, MAKE ANIME AWARE OF ITSELF, DECONSTRUCT IT LIKE ANY OTHER ART FORM. EVANGEELION WAS AN ATTEMPT TO ENNOBLE ANIME AS A LEGITIMATE FORM OF ART.

ASO IS A SIMPLE COMPARISON, BUT ON A DEEPER LEVEL IT'S REALLY MORE COMPARABLE TO BERGMAN'S PERSONA IN MOOD AND STRUCTURE. I IMEDIATLY UNDERSTOOD EVANGELION AFTER WATCHING PERSONA, IT JUST FELL INTO PLACE FOR ME LIKE A MISSING PUZZLE PIECE.

I THINK THE MOST TRAGIC ASPECT OF EVANGELION IS THE FACT THAT ANNO WANTED TO CREATE HIGH-PROFILE ARTHOUSE ANIME AND TOTALLY CRUSH THE GENRE AND OTAKU-ISM IN PARTICULAR, YET IRONICALLY THE NEXT GENERATION TOTALLY ABUSED HIS INNOVATIONS FOR THE EXACT OPPOSITE. WHEN EVANGELION WAS A DECONSTRUCTION OF MECHA ANIME, ITS STEREOTYPES REGARDING PLOT AND CHARACTER, POST-EVA PRODUCERS USED THEM TO GENERATE NEW CLISHÉES AND GENERATING A COMPLETLY NEW OTAKU-DOM, 100000 TIMES MORE INTENSE THAN THE ONE BEFORE. THIS WAY, ANNO IS PARTLY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CURRENT STATE OF ANIME, FILLED WITH MOE AND MEDIOCRE SHONEN SERIES. IT'S PRETTY NOTABLE THAT THE SUPERFLAT WORLDGEN-TYPE WAS INSPIRED BY AND ULTIMATELY NECESSARY BECAUSE OF EVANGELION.
>>
File: 1425793675164.gif (931 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1425793675164.gif
931 KB, 500x281
>>3885885
Why not bothe?
>>
but bury nice girl is derived from anime
>>
>>3886035
and she's pure shit so what's you're fucking point?
>>
>>3886057
angry
>>
dude pepe lmao
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.