[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oooh, "dumb frogposter" how fucking clever! You guys
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 09c7755af.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
09c7755af.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
Oooh, "dumb frogposter" how fucking clever! You guys really fit in with the rest of the shitheads don't you! Go ahead, spam your line like the good little /b/tard rejects you are.

I know you only hate Pepe because he's achieved the mainstream success your terribly unfunny stolen bastard memes never will. You WISH any of "your" memes were as big as Pepe, popular enough to be posted on reddit or tumblr or facebook, but you know they never will be because they're unfunny boring trash. So you just pretend you're "better" than all that, like this is your kewl sekrit klub for ironic maymays that no one else understands.

You know deep down you'll never even achieve the 4chan-wide success of Baneposting or ">he does it for free". Nothing from [s4s] will ever be posted on boards outside of this pathetic little "ironic" circlejerk where you try to force your 10-seconds-in-ms-paint shit that a fucking autistic 8 year old wouldn't even find funny, or pretend you invented some equally lame ylilauta memes.

Just admit it, [s4s] is a colossal failure that will never be funny or produce anything of value, and should have been deleted ages ago.
>>
thanks minecraft
>>
File: buttblood.png (115 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
buttblood.png
115 KB, 499x499
This thread is 100% fact.
>>
fumb drogposter
>>
>>3885475
>>3885485
Can't you just die already? Nobody wants you.
>>
>>3885499
Good double Crayfishe. you may be one crude, rude, crass sea creature, but you speak the truth and your dubs don't lie.
>>
>>3885475
>>3885485
at least its better than bune raven
>>
>>3885475
Did you really think that was an intelligent post at all? Do you think that this has contributed or benefited this community in any way shape or form? I get it, this is the internet and you are anonymous, nobody knows who you really are. This isn't an excuse to go buckwild and gung-ho posting shit like this that passes off as 3rd grader toilet humor. I sincerely hope you grow up because if this is the way you act in real life, you won't get very far with such immature behavior. Think of what your mother thinks of you when you type this shit out. It's quite embarrassing to be quite honest. Grow up, this is ridiculous, I'm assuming you're in your early 20's and typing this stuff up, thinking it's humourous in any way shape or form.
>>
>>3885475
Fuck off rudeposter.
>>
File: image.jpg (132 KB, 665x632) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132 KB, 665x632
>>3885475
>implying

;^)
>>
>>3885499
r u the real crayfishe?!?!?!? i thought you were dead OMG
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.