[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been mad for fucking years... https://www.youtube
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: dmt.jpg (899 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
dmt.jpg
899 KB, 1920x1080
I've been mad for fucking years...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5zCu2MmmCg
>>
>>3882355
How does your psychosis affect you? Was it DMT that caused you to lose your mind? Have doctors tried to help you, if so, how?
>>
>>3882413
It was actually dirty mdma.

Now, when I am in a meditative state, I always end up in the astral realm. The best times to meditate are after you have woken up and just lay there in bed in the morning.
>>
(also sorry to hear, hopefully you'll be able to get help, I know that psychosis can be extremely severe and I sincerely hope you will get better)
>>
>>3882423
Oh, no need to worry, now, the worst is past me.
I've prayed to God so many times...
>>
>>3882431
I think our God is a loving God and will save all of us no matter what happens. Is this "astral realm" nice? If it is, to me it sounds like something that's there to protect you from something worse that could happen to your consciousness due to your brain damage otherwise, that is if we lived in an uncaring universe.
>>
>>3882450
It's mostly really surreal. Empty cities, when I do see people, they walk haphazardly and transform right before my eyes into something else such as a dog. There is also creatures that I've never seen before and demonic gangs that bully you into a lesser mindset when you are in the realm.

One time, They got me so gude that I forgot I was even in the realm and I thought it was real. They were getting me to do bad deeds and claimed they were god and that I disappointed them. And the strangest thing is, I believed it in that state.

It is strange, bizarre and up-mostly surreal. I will never forget the strange beings I've seen.

About the only good thing I like in those realms is the sex because it grounds me back to something that I had experienced in the physical.
>>
>>3882460
That sounds like it could be beautiful, or scary.
How do you enter your meditative state? Do you examine your consciousness, or surrender your thoughts, or something else? Does it ever happen automatically when about to fall asleep? You say you meditate after you wake up, do you get dreams that blend with reality, like you're dreaming and then you wake up and the dream still goes on and you use that to enter the astral realm?
>>
>>3882498
I could get up and go get a glass of water, return to my bed in the morning, and just lay there. I would still enter the realm. I think it helps to meditate when you have just woken up because that is when you are at your calmest.
I do surrender my thoughts and it's a very easy thing to do when you have your eyes closed and are comfortable as possible. There is no secret position, whatever is soothing. I do it laying on my back starfish style.
>>
>>3882355
shaking my head to be honest family
>>
>>3882498
I think the reason why I begin to hallucinate is because of a theory swimming around the internet about schizophrenics.

They say that schizophrenics can't regulate and destroy dmt like normal people can.

So, whenever you are meditating, like I do in the morning, the visions appear and I gain a second body.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.