[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fore!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
burchase huey lewis and the news?

Your fortune: ( ´_ゝ`)フーン
>>
>>4060888
stfu frisk ure meme is under the shitter
>>
>>4060888
>888
>Trips
Nice

PS
sorry for stealing your 87
>>
>>4060898
Apology accepted, no grudges. Like my father, my father's father and my father's grand father I am a noble person and a gentle man. I remember a long time ago, the day I was born, not five seconds into my life and my doctor sexually abused me, spanking my left butt cheek so hard I let out a scream which lasted over 10 minutes. It was not until a kind nurse got me to my mother's nourishing tit that I was able to calm down. Twenty years later, I found myself face to face with my childhood abuser, needless to say I was nervous and scared; I wanted to run, I wanted to scape. But I stayed, I looked at him in the eyes, I could see so much guilt in those eyes. When he told me how he felt, I was moved to tears. He had felt so bad about his actions, he quit being a doctor the same day I was born. I told this man that I loved him, I told him this and I hugged him with all my strength, this man needed love. I forgave him that fateful day, and today, I forgive you.
>>
>>4060902
tbh i can see the similarities in these two situations and i am grateful for your forgiveness
>>
bop
>>
>>4060888
mmm no i already own it... thanks anyway
>>
>i think their undisbuted masterbiece is this, hib to be square. a song so catchy, most beople brobably dont listen to the lyrics, but they should, because its not just about the bleasures of conformity and the imbortance of trends, its also a bersonal statement about the band itself
>HEY BAUL

batrick bateman
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.