[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
burchase sauce
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: purchase.gif (6 KB, 195x90) Image search: [Google]
purchase.gif
6 KB, 195x90
http://www.mathgoodies.com/cd/ed_guide.html
Here is the source for burchase gril! Its at the bottom of the page.
>>
LOUISVILLE, Ky. - The Louisville Bats are currently auctioning their 2015 digital camouflage uniforms to benefit the Kentucky-Indiana chapter of the Paralyzed Veterans of America. Fans may bid on the jerseys at bats.milbauctions.com until 10 p.m. on Monday, September 28 with 100 percent of the funds being donated to the local PVA chapter. The Bats and the PVA thank Koetter Construction for making these jerseys possible.

"We are always thrilled to be able support the veterans in our area, especially those whose lives changed so drastically after their service," said Bats Senior Vice President Greg Galiette. "We were reminded of the sacrifices these fine men and women made each time the team took the field wearing these jerseys."

The Bats went 6-5 while wearing the camouflage jerseys in their nine Sunday home games, on July 3 and on Memorial Day. Current Reds such as Sam LeCure, Michael Lorenzen, Raisel Iglesias, Eugenio Suarez and Kristopher Negron sported the Bats' first ever camouflage jersey during the 2015 campaign. Their jerseys are among many others currently being auctioned.

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
burchase Math Goodies CD version 12?
>>
File: download_right.gif (7 KB, 195x90) Image search: [Google]
download_right.gif
7 KB, 195x90
>>4060250
No, bownload math goodies
>>
>>4060240
Looks like Windows 98 clipart to me.
>>
File: 1452103366038.jpg (37 KB, 278x254) Image search: [Google]
1452103366038.jpg
37 KB, 278x254
nice burchase
>>
>>4060240
fucking delete this
>>
>>4060278
Delete your lowercase f and replace it with an uppercase F
>>
>>4060240
>http://www.mathgoodies.com/cd/ed_guide.html
I should have invested in mathgoodies.com now that they're on a rise
>>
bumping to increase awareness of this meme and also help destroy mintman
>>
>>4060583
LEAVE MINTMAN ALONE!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.