[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i make le thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1438040145821.jpg (62 KB, 631x720) Image search: [Google]
1438040145821.jpg
62 KB, 631x720
i make le thread
>>
this story of mine (english is not indiom chosen, please forgive me).

>Be then about 17 years old.
>friends and family annouce me as 'Fat Bastard'.
>I don't apreciate that nickname. However, for sharts and gargles I laugh too, all the times.
>Jokes evolve and become more damaging to me. "He is unnatractive because of eexagerated proportions". "He cannot stroke his own penis". "He is a truck loaded with shit and failed dreams".
>continue to laugh with them, being a beta version male that i be.
>new years eve.
>some maiden in our home made turkey. a bird we eat here.
>because of various foods, the people at my lair didn't eight the totality of the bird.
>the folowing morning, some mayonnaise was trown in the turkey.
>friends and family joke that I, being the Fat Bastard that I am, Had Sex with the turkey, and thus, the mayonnaise was evidence that I had ejaculated strongly.
>I, once again, jester "It was not me. She was not even my type".
>audience laughs.
>contemplate self termination at a later hour.

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4057840
why dont you use you're name nemore?
>>
>>4057840
thanks for censoring that lewd part
>>
>>4057859
do you want me to?
>>
>>4057869
no I don't
>>
>>4057874
did you post in my previous thread (which i made without a name) as well?
>>
>>4057879
it's none of your business, bub
>>
>>4057886
hmm
i don't know what to think of this.
i would have asked you another question had you answered differently but i dont know........
>>
>>4057869
I do
>>
>>4057869
please don't

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4057840
dude do you have ANY idea how hard I lol'd................................
>>
>>4057916
Yuji I was this post >>4057859 but the person who started replying to you after that was different. I did post in a thread you made earlier without using a name though tbh fam
>>
>>4058065
i see...
i really appreciated that you replied to me and explained this.
i don't think i even understand how great that is. do you get what i'm talking about?
>>
>>4058103
Oh, I get it. I've always gotten it, Yuji. We're on the same wavelength, just at different positions in time and space. `
>>
>>4058115
I felt love. For a few seconds, I felt love, but then it transformed into fear. I'm having/had an anxiety attack. I know your intention is loving. I want to love you and be loved by you. Will it happen some day? You're so nice and your words to me are always kind, even though I'm not a good person at all.
>>
>>4058138
Yuji it's like... I can love whoever I want to, but I don't except anything in return. You've opened your mind to us and I've seen what's really in there. And I sympathize. This is [s4s], and you're like a fun little aspect of this board that makes me enjoy it more. You may not think you're a good person, but honestly, neither am I. All I can do is try to take things one moment at a time and do something positive instead of negative.
>>
>>4058152
>except
*expect
or is that a weird freudian slip
the world may never know
>>
>>4058152
I just want to hug you. You're so nice. It feels so good to read your posts. I don't even know what to say.
>>
>>4058226
All I can say is that irony is an ancient and antiquated form of communication and I have a firm grasp on New Sincerity
>>
>>4058236
When I talk to you, I don't feel like I'm pretending. I think it's because I believe that you understand me. I feel like I have a strengthened sense of identity, even if only temporarily. Even though you're far away, it makes me feel like I have something to relate to. I no longer feel like I'm alone inside my mind.
>>
>>4058268
I try to give you what I lack so much in my own life. I don't even know you, and will probably never meet you, but I feel like every situation I'm put into or find myself in is just a test and I've failed so many of them. I don't want to fail you too Yuji.
>>
File: 1405771738400.jpg (86 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1405771738400.jpg
86 KB, 500x375
>>4058312
You sound like you're putting yourself through a lot of trouble for no reason. Do you feel guilty for something? I don't know anything about life's tests (which, I, too, have failed, very horribly, too), but you can't fail me, because I'm not in a position to judge you. Why would I even want to? You're the nicest person I've ever met on the Internet. You're obviously a much better person than I am. So, why do you talk like this? It makes no sense. At least you can feel guilt. All I can do is beg for forgiveness. I can't even cry. I'm completely lost.
>>
>>4058415
I can't expect you to understand me, as I seem to be further down the path than you are. I've been through things you can't understand yet. Maybe one day you'll come to the same conclusions I have, I can't say for sure.

Guilt doesn't motivate me, and I can assure you I'm not speaking in riddles. I can tell you from my perspective that it's far too easy for me to cry now, and I wasn't always like this. Life has things in store for you that you can't possibly imagine. I too used to wonder what it was all about. Now I know. Unfortunately inherent in this understanding is that my answer can't be the same as yours. It never is.

Honestly, I think you're a fascinating person, whoever you are, and I rarely get to interact with people that are genuinely interesting. There's a vaguely selfish nature to what I'm doing but honestly there is to most human actions. My hope is that there is some value to this for you as well.
>>
>>4058448
>I can't expect you to understand me, as I seem to be further down the path than you are. I've been through things you can't understand yet. Maybe one day you'll come to the same conclusions I have, I can't say for sure.
But I can expect you to understand me when I say that I never want to come to those kind of conclusions, right? Especially because I'm very naive and my "conclusions" are really delusions which easily influence my mind in bad ways, so imagine being delusional about something really important. Simply reading your post was enough to give me an anxiety attack. I hope everything will turn out to be fine for you even though I am not in a position to decide it or control it. As you said, I can't understand you, but you said you understand what life is about. Then, can you use that information to your advantage? As a guide? To break free from that which is destroying you?
>>
>>4058540
>But I can expect you to understand me when I say that I never want to come to those kind of conclusions, right?
Of course, I never wanted to come to these conclusions either.

>can you use that information to your advantage? As a guide? To break free from that which is destroying you?
I don't want to give you false hope so i'll just say... Sometimes. On rare occasions. For the most part you're stuck in a loop of inevitability. It caused my friend and I to come up with a theory of "escaping infinity," which basically means escaping the endless cycle of life and death, and all that exists. It was pointed out to us that conceptually you can't "escape infinity" because infinity is technically everything that exists, so nothing can exist outside of infinity, but they just didn't get it. Anyway, it turns out that this is basically what the basis of Hinduism is. I think they're on to something, but that whole caste system is a little silly, no?
>>
File: 11111.jpg (326 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
11111.jpg
326 KB, 640x960
>>4058561
Getting more anxiety attacks; it feels like this is a subject I don't know if I should even talk about or not... but since you replied to me and all... no, I don't think you can escape "infinity", whatever you think it is. But I think what's comforting is that you are not "infinity" or whatever you call it. You can only ever see the universe from your own point of view (and that is something you really cannot escape; I've come that conclusion as well; it suddenly manifested as a conscious structure), no matter how much you have seen (clearly too much in your case). But it is not everything. It is never everything. Otherwise, you would know that I'm replying to you and see everything I'm doing right now. That means there exist things not even you know exist. So, "escaping infinity" makes no sense, but I agree that it is possible to know too much; perhaps you just want to forget awful things you have experienced. But, if you cannot forget them, did you learn something? I mean, maybe that knowledge is there for you for a reason. Can you stop and think, "How does this knowledge benefit me?"?
>>
STEAM® SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT

This Steam Subscriber Agreement ("Agreement") is a legal document that explains your rights and obligations as a subscriber of Steam from either Valve Corporation (“Valve”) or, as applicable, Valve S.a.r.l (“Valve EU”). Please read it carefully.

SECTION 11 CONTAINS A BINDING ARBITRATION AGREEMENT AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER. IT MAY AFFECT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS. PLEASE READ IT.

1. REGISTRATION AS A SUBSCRIBER; APPLICATION OF TERMS TO YOU; YOUR ACCOUNT

Steam is an online service offered by Valve.

You become a subscriber of Steam ("Subscriber") by completing the registration of a Steam user account. This Agreement takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms.

A. Contracting Party

For any interaction with Steam other than the purchase of physical merchandise, your contractual relationship is with Valve. Except as otherwise indicated at the time of the transaction (such as in the case of purchases from another Subscriber in a Subscription Marketplace), any transactions for Subscriptions (as defined below) you make on Steam are being made from Valve.

Sales of physical merchandise (“Hardware”) via Steam shall be governed by the following terms:

Unless you are a Subscriber whose primary residence is in one of the member countries of the European Union (an “EU Subscriber”), any sales of Hardware on Steam are made from, and your contractual relationship is with, Valve.
If you are an EU subscriber, any sales of Hardware on Steam are made from, and your contractual relationship is with, Valve EU, 26 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg.

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
I have to go to sleep now. I will check your responses to this thread later, if you still have something to say.
>>
>>4058646
B. Subscriptions; Content and Services

As a Subscriber you may obtain access to certain services, software and content available to Subscribers. The Steam client software and any other software, content, and updates you download or access via Steam, including but not limited to Valve or third-party video games and in-game content, and any virtual items you trade, sell or purchase in a Steam Subscription Marketplace are referred to in this Agreement as “Content and Services”; the rights to access and/or use any Contents and Services accessible through Steam are referred to in this Agreement as "Subscriptions."

Each Subscription allows you to access particular Content and Services. Some Subscriptions may impose additional terms specific to that Subscription ("Subscription Terms") (for example, an end user license agreement specific to a particular game, or terms of use specific to a particular product or feature of Steam). Also, additional terms (for example, payment and billing procedures) may be posted on http://www.steampowered.com or within the Steam service ("Rules of Use"). Rules of Use include the Steam Online Conduct Rules http://steampowered.com/index.php?area=online_conduct and the Steam Refund Policy http://store.steampowered.com/steam_refunds. The Subscription Terms, the Rules of Use, and the Valve Privacy Policy (which can be found at http://www.valvesoftware.com/privacy.htm) are binding on you once you indicate your acceptance of them or of this Agreement, or otherwise become bound by them as described in Section 8 (Amendments to this Agreement).

C. Your Account

When you complete Steam’s registration process, you create a Steam account ("Account"). Your Account may also include billing information you provide to Valve for the purchase of Subscriptions, Content and Services and Hardware. You may not reveal, share or otherwise allow others to use your password or Account except as otherwise specifically authorized by Valve.
>>
>>4058623
The escaping infinity thing is hard to get anyone else to understand so I'll let it be.

Obviously I don't know everything. I've accumulated enough experience and knowledge in my time on this planet to have what I consider to be a solid enough understanding of what's going on here, while at the same time accepting that there are things I'll never understand or even perceive within my lifetime. It's hard to confirm a lot of theories about reality.

Anyway, I don't know everything, but I understand a lot things because of how my perception has been molded throughout this life. I try to have an open mind. It's not that I want to forget about awful things, but my mind is not equipped to think about awful things all the time. I want something positive coming in instead of just dwelling on some awful event that I had no control over, or did have some control over and made a terrible decision. I lie awake at night sometimes and can't sleep for hours because my brain just starts going through these intense and horrible things I've been through. I don't like thinking about these things but in the context of "how does this knowledge benefit me" it makes sense. The only way you can prevent yourself from repeating previous mistakes is to try to understand the entire circumstance behind that mistake. For me at least. And even though I've learned a lot from a lot of mistakes, I'm still making some pretty basic ones that I can't really figure my way out of at the moment.

I just realized I actually find solace in the fact that a lot of life is uncontrollable. You can spend all the time in the world trying to figure things out and life will just go on as it was supposed to anyway. You've spoken of taken LSD in the past, and for me that was the thing that helped me come to terms with the inevitable flow of reality and just going with it as opposed to trying to control it.
>>
>>4058666
nicetrips
>>
anime

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
anime

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4059099
good double

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4059100
good double

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
File: e.jpg (97 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
e.jpg
97 KB, 1920x1080
>>4059103

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: 420.jpg (124 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
420.jpg
124 KB, 1280x720
>>4059105
>>
animes

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4059111
good triple

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4059115
memes

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
I bump le thread.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.