[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering that /esfores/ is the meme factory of 4chan, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: hol up.jpg (57 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
hol up.jpg
57 KB, 594x396
Considering that /esfores/ is the meme factory of 4chan, how do you feel about montage parodies?

>inb4 filthy reddit user
>>
>>4052922
It's about time you got dubs Sparkles, it's 2016.
>>
>>4052922
congrats, you got doubles!

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4052922
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits for it is a matter of religious importance

So, after all this patience and discussion I will now check your repeating digits Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
>>4052945
this is nice check
>>
File: chekt.jpg (109 KB, 540x304) Image search: [Google]
chekt.jpg
109 KB, 540x304
>>4052922
>>
bump of interest
>>
op bump
>>
>>4052922
good double who are you quoting?
>>
bomp
>>
>>4052922
is that le year guy?
LE 205 XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
and then something about black benis cause what's a meme without black benis?
>>
>>4053483
SPLC pls go
>>
>>4052922
who r u quoting
>>
>>4053489
Patrick Bateman™
>>
>>4052922
>>4053461
>>4053483
>>4053484
>>4053489
>>4053520
Harrie Thomas Lindeberg (1879–1959) was an American architect, best known for designing country houses in the United States. Among academic eclectic architects Lindeberg found a niche as "the American Lutyens" by working in a variety of popular styles while imparting a crisp modern stamp to his work. He might best be compared to contemporary Art Deco and Streamline Moderne skyscraper architects such as Raymond Hood, Ely Jacques Kahn, and Ralph Thomas Walker.
>>
Fuckin nice
>>
File: hello1.png (19 KB, 1529x804) Image search: [Google]
hello1.png
19 KB, 1529x804
im almost dead
>>
>>4053588
you're actually dubs
>>
>>4053588
Greetings. My name is Patrick Bateman™, and I have contacted you for important matters.

I have taken notice to your post It is of high quality™, but it's not the contents of the post that I'm interested by, it's the post-number.

Your post-number is unlike any other that I've ever seen. It is unique, as no other will ever obtain your distinct strand of numbers, but that is not the only unique thing about it.

Look at the numbers at the very end. Take a close look at them, and you might even realize it, too. Your post-number has ended in repeating digits, that is why I am contacting you.

I don't want to seem like a bother, as I understand that you're very busy crafting hundreds of quality™ posts such as the one I am replying to, but this is a matter more important than posts. It's a matter of life and death.

Here on [s4s], it is the most important rule of all that repeating digits much be checked and kek'd, that is why I am contacting you. I am here to check and kek your repeating digits for it is a matter of religious importance

So, after all this patience and discussion I will now check your repeating digits Here I go: #Checked

Now that your repeating digits have been checked by me, it is now time for me to leave I cannot spend all day checking your repeating digits, no matter how much I love them The reason? More digits must be checked.
>>
we aren't meme snobs. I still like them
>>
>>4053700
good dobel
>>
>>4052922
I liked montage parodies when they were new but now they've become pretty repetitive, always using the same jokes and making me realize I have the sense of humor of a 14 year old
>>
>>4053761
Being on [s4s] never clued you in to your immature sense of humour?
>>
>>4053791
not really
>>
Sup bitches
>>
>>4052922
Well OP to be honest they were played out and boring more than a year ago and it certainly hasn't gotten better. As for the whole "meme factory" I think you'll find that [s4s] is quite a bit more complicated than that. I've watched this board go through many cycles of irony and sincerity until the two became nearly indistinguishable. To say that [s4s] is a meme factory, or even that the community here likes "memes" in any traditional, or even second or third wave sense, is rather ignorant.

I plan on publishing some research on the matter here, but that's for another time.
>>
>>4053588
looks like the left half of a batarang
>>
Fuck yeah
>>
>>4054411
good double doubels
good comments

Your fortune: Godly Luck
>>
>>4054392
I look foward to your paper on memery. I have long held that we ignore the socioeconomic relevance of the "meme" at our peril.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.