[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is this place? Are you ironically shitposting unironically,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (650 KB, 627x494) Image search: [Google]
image.png
650 KB, 627x494
What the fuck is this place? Are you ironically shitposting unironically, unironically shitposting unironically, unironically shitposting ironically, or ironically shitposting ironically?

Honestly there is no fucking sense here. It seems people post where ever half thought idea worms it's way onto their keyboards.
>>
>>4052451
>Honestly there is no fucking sense here. It seems people post where ever half thought idea worms it's way onto their keyboards.
:^y
>>
>>4052451
HELLO FRIEND! IT SEEMS YOU HAVE STUMBLED IN THE WRONG BOARD DIRECTION!

This is /s5s/ a board with lels, kek, memes and more!
You are taking this board WAY to seriously
Everything in this board is yes SHITPOSTING or most of the residents here will call it FUNposting. :^)
Don't get? That's ok because you do'nt need to be here!
THATS RIGHT!
You can simply leave the board if you like or you can learn ou're culture and FUNpost with us.
Now that you have read this you know that this board shouldn't be taking seriously or questioning it's existence. :^)

BYE BYE NOW!! :^)

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4052461
Who are you quoting
>>
>>4052467
>Who are you quoting
my answer is, of course, my peanus weenus :D
>>
Well you see this is a meme testing zone. If you aren't part of the meme making squad, you probably can't see their discussion or chat. You are guinea pig so jist give your honest opinion on memes and you might see them on other boards soon!
>>
nipples.....
>>
>>4052451
Thanks for posting, but I think you're post would be more relevant on /sp/ ? You might get more relevant replies to your file there. I can chip in a bit and say though that I think the Minnesota Football team can do good in other games but good job to kick man to make the ball go flying oh wow to bad that other football couldn't go through the yard lines t o be tbh, but like i said your better off maybe talking to /sp/ about this-- a little off topic here. :^p

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>4052518
Real talk, Vikings won tonight. PaKEKers lost, just like OP lost this topic.
>>
>>4052473
Who are you quoting?
>>
File: le spook man.png (33 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
le spook man.png
33 KB, 1152x720
when she succ u
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.