[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Huh.?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: what.png (28 KB, 500x555) Image search: [Google]
what.png
28 KB, 500x555
Huh.?
>>
File: scooby.jpg (194 KB, 934x1017) Image search: [Google]
scooby.jpg
194 KB, 934x1017
>>4048767
what
>>
>>4048772
Hey thanks you so much for posting this again! I remember seeing it in the first thread and it brought me so much joy!
>>
>>4048767
Yoo-jung, also spelled You-jeong or Yu-jeong, is a Korean unisex given name. Its meaning differs based on the hanja used to write each syllable of the name. There are 62 hanja with the reading "yoo" and 75 hanja with the reading "jung" on the South Korean government's official list of hanja which may be used in given names; these are, respectively, the syllables with the fourth and first-largest number of possible hanja with which they could be written (second and third-largest are "ki" with 68 hanja and "su" with 67 hanja).
>>
>>4048777
hey dude, i want to thank you and your members of your kin for those trips.
>>
>>4048779
interesting
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.