[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A New Millinom .. Time for New Memes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14
File: doubledare20.jpg (15 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
doubledare20.jpg
15 KB, 200x150
Guys- I know we've got a lot of great memes. But seriously, it is a new milienom ... we should really work toward some innovate new memes. Everyting has changed ... information superhighways and Cd-Roms contain a lot o f ifnormation. Let's really embrace a new digital e-revolution for this new mellenom we can do it-- kthx

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: sohvsihveohveohevoehv.gif (64 KB, 225x311) Image search: [Google]
sohvsihveohveohevoehv.gif
64 KB, 225x311
>>
File: AHHH.png (6 KB, 666x666) Image search: [Google]
AHHH.png
6 KB, 666x666
try this one on for size
>>
>>4046619
i, uh ... sort of came up with this concept of "putting text on an image" it is a thing i've been working on and have recently reintroduced it-- i'm not sure how i feel about this one though, it kind of takes the concept in a direction i didn't really have in mind? maybe i'm just being overly protective of the concept ... i mean,, i'm the one that said that we need something innovative, ... i guess this is just a liitle ... lewd? but again, it is a new millinom and maybe this is just the sort of turn that ... i mean like come on it isn't 1998 anymore so okay.

>>4046853
oh wow, yeah that's pretty good. classic + groundbreaking innovation

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
File: image.jpg (4 KB, 101x101) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 KB, 101x101
>>4046853
>>
File: image.jpg (193 KB, 787x830) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
193 KB, 787x830
It truly is a great time to be alive, anon. Even animes are learning to use TECHNOLOGY. Animated Japameme women, the least represented demographic on the planet, are acquiring the skills the white man learned in the time of Jebus Crisp. This is truly a time to be alive! Look she's is learning to change the color of her background. Isn't htat cawwhyee dhezuu? :^)

Happy 2000 to every [s4s]sy poster and don't forget to like, comment, and sescribe to out Gia channel only on Reddit! xD
>>
>>4047057
No you dipshit, it's not how it works, it is not related to the number of eyes you get, but how your brain creates your perception of reality. Think of it as the 3d in cinema, it has to be filmed with 2 cams to render a depth effect, then your brain is tricked thanks to polarised glasses so that 2 slightly different images are perceived by your eyes, finally your brain interprets this as depth, that's how your eyes work, and that's why people with only one eye have difficulties with assessing distances.
Tl;Dr : our brain allows us to experience life in 3d, not our eyes, but we need our 2 eyes to do so.
>>
>>4047068
Tahnks, anon. I'm new.
>>
File: fishe.jpg (3 KB, 50x61) Image search: [Google]
fishe.jpg
3 KB, 50x61
fishe

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>
>>4047073
Yes you dipshit, that is how it works, it is related to the number of eyes you get, how your brain creates your perception of reality. Think of it as the 3d in cinema, it has to be filmed with 3 cams to render a depth effect, then your brain is tricked thanks to polarised glasses so that 3 slightly different images are perceived by your eyes, finally your brain interprets this as depth, that's how your eyes work, and that's why people with only two eyes have difficulties with assessing distances.
Tl;Dr : our brain allows us to experience life in 3d, our eyes, but we need our 3 eyes to do so.
>>
File: 1448482960780.gif (475 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1448482960780.gif
475 KB, 400x400
>>4047076
Thanks, anon. Happy 2000
>>
File: ant.png (548 B, 10x11) Image search: [Google]
ant.png
548 B, 10x11
HELP!!! This is a new site and it is nothing like Gia!!! How do I make an account??? How do I make an avatar??? Where is my friendslist??? HELP!!! I NEED HELP111!!! THE INTERNET IS SCARY!!! I'm just trying to find BoxxyBabe!!! She told me about this place on Gia!!! SHE MADE IT SOUND NICE, BUT ALL IVE FOUND ARE JAPANESE ANIMATED WOMEN WITH NICE BUTTES!!!

BTW I'm a girl ;) <3
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 569x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 569x375
>>4047082
Utwo
>>
>>4047057
Good morning
It has come to my attention that this anime has been faced with a tough technological challenge. It's times like these that we need to band together and stand with the victims of technological errors. My heart goes out to all those affected by the blue screen of death, especially those brave animes who have had their funposting ruined. I will be praying for this anime, and tonight there will be a special candlelit service for animes who have had computer crashes.
Sincerely,
Patrick Bateman
>>
>>4047092
Checked
>>
File: AyanoVisionBroke.png (162 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
AyanoVisionBroke.png
162 KB, 500x497
>>4047092
Purplel hair gril is truly a pioneer for animes everywhere. she has chosen to shave off her beard and follow in the footsteps of the white man before her! She is trying her hardest, but computer crashes target minorities and her race hasn't taken the leap to become a not minority. For this I decree we need to increase the amount of splurging of animes. The need to rise from their minority background and become a nontarget for these malicious attacks from technology. I'm glad we live in the year 2000, where the wild computer has had time to be studied and properly documented. We've even seen computers evolve with 100mb hard disk drives. This is truly a great time to be alive, Patrick. Please keep preying for this purplel anime. She needs all the help she can get. Remember, a penny a day is enough to help these starving animes remember how to eat.
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 561x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 561x640
>>4047106
Redd hare grill has just come out and told the press (after 20 years of solitude and isolation) that she will be joining purplel to make yaoi for Syria.
>>
>>4047111
WOW!!!
Nice TRIPS!!!
I hope you chose wisely,and will happy with THREE 1s!!! WOW
>111
All trips are beautify, but tehese are 1s so nice :>)
>>
>>4047111
Checking trips
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 328x466) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 328x466
>>4047111
Soleltude*

It's okay, I understand the hardness of speaking 英語 on you're first trying. Esforeespecislly if yoire first language is English.
>>
File: apple.jpg (5 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
apple.jpg
5 KB, 275x183
>>4047131
i approve of this text on image and other positive comments in you're post!

here, have an apple! :^)

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4047184
Appel*
>>
>>4047192
thank my spellcheck wasn't on :^/

Your fortune: Reply hazy, try again
>>
>>4047230
Splelcheck*
>>
>>4047254
i lost the the install diskette for lotus notes pls

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4047284
Okcay
>>
>>4046495
burchase CD
>>
File: 1451738969078.jpg (368 KB, 787x830) Image search: [Google]
1451738969078.jpg
368 KB, 787x830
>>4047057
purplel anime gril before she shaved.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.