[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 9
File: 1451547260061.jpg (11 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1451547260061.jpg
11 KB, 240x240
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is cade and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: 1449120142903.png (15 KB, 471x414) Image search: [Google]
1449120142903.png
15 KB, 471x414
>>4044776
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is FIF and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: 1451666989079.jpg (92 KB, 374x363) Image search: [Google]
1451666989079.jpg
92 KB, 374x363
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is dumbfrog and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: 1447778227007.gif (13 KB, 150x198) Image search: [Google]
1447778227007.gif
13 KB, 150x198
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is dancing carrot and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: patrick-bateman.jpg (24 KB, 196x208) Image search: [Google]
patrick-bateman.jpg
24 KB, 196x208
>>4044799
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is dubs guy and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: CoolShirtsGuy.jpg (21 KB, 234x342) Image search: [Google]
CoolShirtsGuy.jpg
21 KB, 234x342
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is Cool Shirts Guy and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: 1449270986496.gif (311 KB, 762x718) Image search: [Google]
1449270986496.gif
311 KB, 762x718
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is oswald the jellyfish and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
File: tet.png (22 KB, 512x428) Image search: [Google]
tet.png
22 KB, 512x428
Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is tet and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.
>>
>>4044776
what happened to that band-music player guy?
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>4044843
thanks for reminding me let me tell you what happpened

Do you see this meme right here? this meme made it BIG TIME dude BIG TIME. His name is blue feels meme and its a meme so precious, so magnificent, so freaking awesome that even your granma is talking about it. You may think this meme was born to be the best, and you are right, given how AWESOME it is. But it took more than beauty, it took dedication, perseverance and creativeness. But it also took a dedicated team of 10 meme experts who dedicated their lives 24/7 to ensure the successful spreading of this meme. Needless to say, the sacrifice payed off. I would like to take a minute to thank the team, but specially Jimmy and his family, a brave memeber who our team sadly lost along the way, his death whoever guided our souls towards the way to success, Jimmy, we all love you. I wanto thank Mike, for all his amazing ideas, Jenna, for giving up her family time in favor of the team, more than once! Francis, without him we probably would not even be here. Hugh, probably the best of our team. Julia, as smart as she is beautiful. Kyle, I lost count how many times he saved the team's life with his genious! Marie, her dedication held our team together. Last but not least, Joe, thank you for believing in me and for funding most of the project, it is thanks to you that we got this far. To everyone, THANK YOU.

I am planning to publish a new edition of his newspaper today, so be prepared!
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.