[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 750x494) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 750x494
Who's got any good stories?
>>
>>4037349
I had chicken for dinner
>>
We in Kasahstan have a story.

It's a story about a Gypsy with a fur coat. In that fur coat lived a flea. The flea was always biting and irritating the Gypsy. Not really bad but the Gypsy was full of rage.
Then it was Autumn and the flea was really really annoying that day. But the Gypsy couldn't do anything because the flea was so small and would always hide in the fur of the coat.
So in his rage the Gypsy burned his coat together with the flea.
But then came the winter and the Gypsy did not have a coat.
Because he burned it for only to get the flea.
And he freezed to death.

Please think about it.
>>
This is an epic about inventiveness and our struggles against ourselves. The story is about a CIO, a wise demonologist, and a noble who is obsessed with a duchess. It starts in an interplanetary federation. The critical element of the story is someone visiting a doctor.
>>
>>4037362
>>4037359
>>4037353
>>4037349
could you please repeat that in japananese? i am a japananese student and i find it much easier to udnerstand if you post in japananese!
>>
>>4037367
bad meme, my man.
>>
File: 1450133809810.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
1450133809810.png
226 KB, 401x738
>>4037368
the same was said of blue feels meme, the most successful meme to ever see the light of day!!

never give up, japanese man!!
>>
han solo dies at the end
>>
>>4037449
>japanese
japananese
>>
>>4037349
bump
>>
>>4037607
jabanananese
>>
>>4037359
Really good story
>>
Hello my sweet !!!!!!! EVERY1 talks to me and still call me Katie, but you can call me !!!!!!!! About PeNgU1N T3h of d00m ... (IM up to four adults, Mahjong old!) I, you can take part in this event, take a look !!!! I know two Chizzle _ PPL good ... I'm old school, I Muthafuckin 13 / Crazy Girl Bad Ass W "Invader Zim gotssuoraan two old (that's why I'm here with Z, you) directly on our TV / us We want to control ID? !!!! I cache bcuz random SOOO their second match, but for "random =) I wanted to join the Monday and DAT. ! Neways show "of Dopest thigh ... because I expected RIS 2 of Playaz stop when I commentses !!
DOOOOOMMMM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! _ ^ LOL for <--- I came to crash ...! Goodbye
>>
Yeah, at my high school there's this well-dressed, large and very muscular disabled kid. He repeats everything you say to him. Once his "tardmaster" allowed him to change in the boys locker room. He removed all of his clothes and ran around, scaring jocks and freshmen. Eventually, his tarmaster grew weary of waiting and began to yell for him. After about a half an hour, he comes running out with his pants down to his ankles and he's pleasuring himself. He tries to pull his pants up at the same time, he's jerkin' it. You can imagine what it all looked like. Anyway, I have a LOT more stories if you wanna hear. BUT in all honesty, these "tardmasters" at our school seriously mistreat their children. I've seen kids with extreme cognative disabilites left unatended, some crying, some have gotten hit or cursed at. In all fairness, many of these children do attack their tardmasters... eh, well, whatever.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.