[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A COUPLE OF GANONDORFS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: A COUPLE OF GANONDORFS.jpg (34 KB, 1047x523) Image search: [Google]
A COUPLE OF GANONDORFS.jpg
34 KB, 1047x523
A COUPLE OF GANONDORFS
>>
I insist you delete this. The text of your posts says "a couple," while there are clearly THREE Ganondorfs pictured. To be frank, your post is immoral, as it goes against God's design of a couple a "two, no more, no less." Now, I don't care what people do in the privacy of their own homes, but when you're out trying to shove your indecency down my throat, trompling on my sacred beliefs, and don't expect me to fight back? You've got another thing coming. So call all your white knight SJW friends -- you're friends can't save you now. You know why? Because I've got someone even stronger on my side. You guessed it: God. Oh, getting scared now, are you? Pssh, atheists always claim that God doesn't exist; it's obvious they're really hiding from the one who will inevitably judge them for their careless, narcissistic, selfish, and communist actions. I don't care about your "Science;" all of Academia means nothing before God. Like the Bible says, "the foolishness of man is the wisdom of God." If you want my advice, you'd best delete your post quickly and quietly, then seek repentance. There are top-notch churches in every city in America, so you really don't have an excuse for not going. If you need any help picking one out, feel free to PM me.
>>
>>4020978
Lel stay mad fagget :^^^)))

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>4021827
You're just mad over how incredibly #rekt you are.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.