[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm gonna marry both these cuties!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5
File: 1407436351029.png (829 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1407436351029.png
829 KB, 1500x1500
I'm gonna marry both these cuties!
>>
lol ur a pedo lol
>>
>>4025634
A pedo that's gonna marry BOTH of those cuties! I'm jealous tbqfwy

Your fortune: Excellent Luck
>>
File: chubby bunny vengeance.jpg (17 KB, 316x239) Image search: [Google]
chubby bunny vengeance.jpg
17 KB, 316x239
>>4025741
this story of mine (english is not indiom chosen, please forgive me).

>Be then about 17 years old.
>friends and family annouce me as 'Fat Bastard'.
>I don't apreciate that nickname. However, for sharts and gargles I laugh too, all the times.
>Jokes evolve and become more damaging to me. "He is unnatractive because of eexagerated proportions". "He cannot stroke his own penis". "He is a truck loaded with shit and failed dreams".
>continue to laugh with them, being a beta version male that i be.
>new years eve.
>some maiden in our home made turkey. a bird we eat here.
>because of various foods, the people at my lair didn't eight the totality of the bird.
>the folowing morning, some mayonnaise was trown in the turkey.
>friends and family joke that I, being the Fat Bastard that I am, Had Sex with the turkey, and thus, the mayonnaise was evidence that I had ejaculated strongly.
>I, once again, jester "It was not me. She was not even my type".
>audience laughs.
>contemplate self termination at a later hour.
>>
File: 14268472106498.gif (140 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
14268472106498.gif
140 KB, 500x281
bunny lol
>>
File: 1449793020100.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1449793020100.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
I started acting like Rize-senpai in public and now I have a harem of cute gfs!
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.