[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 150022htaampla9pq6pzze.jpg (458 KB, 855x1088) Image search: [Google]
150022htaampla9pq6pzze.jpg
458 KB, 855x1088
>"Do you take Suiseiseki to be your lawfully wedded wife?"
>>
iesu desu
>>
>After the wedding, you and Suiseiseki walk slowly up the nearby hill
>Her wedding dress flutters in the wind as she walks along the cobblestone path
>As you reach the top of the hill, you can see the entire town. Forests sprawl the landscape, a waterfall crashing into the nearby lake
>The stars slowly come out and dance in the night sky, twinkling brightly
>Suiseiseki looks at you with a smile, a small tear forms in her eye
>"I'm so happy"
>You both share a kiss in the moonlight, the light of the moon reflects off you both
>This plays in the background: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4dT8FJ2GE0
>>
beautiful ;w; ilu desu
>>
Delicious dolljoints desu
>>
>>4021487
>>4021513
Good story, i read it, but who are you quoting?

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
>>4021487
YESU DESU
>>
>>4021487
>>4021513
who are you quoting?
>>
File: 1430677923722.jpg (56 KB, 386x518) Image search: [Google]
1430677923722.jpg
56 KB, 386x518
>>4021487
>>4021487
hahaha this is so ebin!!! i love anime chicks and big boobie cartoons!

t. bronygamer99
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.