[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
(I don't really know how to greentext, so i'll just try)
>Be me
>Be at college
>sitting at the cafeteria, when i see this girl sitting by herself
>Legend of Zelda backpack
>approach and ask where she bought it
>she tells me and asks me if i know the symbol (Triforce)
>I tell her i do
>Become friends, her name is Karen
>fast forward, she says it would be cool to introduce me to the rest of her friends
>I meet them
>I get along with a girl named Ane
>We share hobbies (watching sitcoms)
>Karen teels me i shouldn't get too attached to Ane, because she is emotionally unstable and moody
>Fuck that
>Ane and I become best friends
>we talk on the phone all night long
>share stupid likes (like wanting to buy a self-stirring mug, laugh at innocent jokes and puns)
>I fall in love
tell her
>Tells me she isn't in love with me
>gets angry, tells me i'm stupid, i don't deserve her, and that even if she did, she would dump me in a few weeks
>Feels bad man
>I say it's ok but fucking sad on the inside
>Stops talking to me
>three months go by, i really don't think about her that much, but remember her still once every week
>She calls me
>"I'm sorry Anon...i didn't know how to react, i really like you, i want to try"
>I answer "I'm not your toy "
>Hang up
>Tears flowing
>Fuck, i still love her
>Calls me again two days later, starting with small talk, complimenting everything i do, saying nice things, telling me she wants to see me (although she is usually cold)
>She is really trying
>finally tells me again
>>
> i can't take it anymore so i tell her yes
>we arrange a date
>excited as fuck
>wait for her
>never gets there
>forget cellphone so i don't even know what happened
>come home to see a message saying she had some family issues, so she couldn't come
>I have them too, but not let them interfere with my plans
>get angry, tell her i was stupid and that i don't have to take this shit
>later that night
>Karen: "Hey Anon, did you know Ane's brother is in the hospital? you should really go, i think she would appreciate it"
>I'm a douchebag
>try to apologize
>won't listen
>lose the only girl that has ever liked me
>>
>>4021600
This is what pepe is for tbh. Disgusting and ugly Subhumans in r9k is trying to use pepe to represent how fucked they are but this is how he should be used
>>
>>4021600
>>4021602
fuck off retard

back to tumblr
>>
>>4021658
There's no need to be upset :)
>>
>>4021600
>00
nice dubs but whom are u quoting?
the story was boring and just sounds like generic teenager stuff.
>>
>>4021676
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>4021688
>88
dubs
>>>/s4s/
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.