[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thanks for le ice cream, you. see, you are you, and i am i.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: i am i.jpg (18 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
i am i.jpg
18 KB, 720x540
thanks for le ice cream, you.

see, you are you, and i am i. mfw it's deep, yet takes some thinking to le realize.
>>
He's actually masturbating in this scene, but they made his penis invisible so they wouldn't get sued.
>>
>>4019938
haha benis
>>
File: 1447616337529.png (891 KB, 876x674) Image search: [Google]
1447616337529.png
891 KB, 876x674
>>4019936
sorry it's a bit early for me to circle jerk, other Yuji xD
le bonus point's if u get it...............

you're welcome for le ice cream. i'm still a firm believer that we are all le same person though. i forget whose it was but i read something by a philosopher who thought that we are all connected through the earth, with some kind of lifethread. it's really exciting when you think about how the universe formed and then each human breaks off from the theoretical center.

but it's probably all just bullshit anyway lol i just like to believe it since it's interesting to me....
>>
>>4019953
>yo ass is welcome fo' le ice cream. i'm still a gangbangin' firm believer dat we is all le same thug though cause I gots dem finger-lickin' chickens wit tha siz-auce. i forget whose dat shiznit was but i read suttin' by a philosopher whoz ass thought dat we is all connected all up in tha earth, wit some kind of gamethread. Y'all KNOW dat shit, muthafucka! itz straight-up bangin when you be thinkin bout how tha fuck tha universe formed n' then each human breaks off from tha theoretical center.

but itz probably all just bullshit anyway lol i just like ta believe it since itz bangin-ass ta mah dirty ass....
>>
>>4019956
dude.....do you have any idea how HARD i lold..........
>>
>>4019953
>>4019956
it IS bullsh*t. i've learned, from experience, that we all have an individual consciousness, and that consciousness is the "center of the universe" only from an individual's point of view. however, this "center of the universe" is an illusion and is caused by the fact that the only thing we can ever see is our own consciousness (it is *not* the universe, even though it looks like it). thus, you are always "inside the box". it is *your ego* that "breaks off" from the "center". nothing else. the "center" is an illusion that only has meaning to you.
but i cannot judge you for what you think because i do not consider myself to be the authority on this. i could be wrong. think what you want. but this is, what i have learned, from direct experience, direct confrontation. believe it or not; i cannot prove it in any way. i just hope that i have given you food for thought. your theory is what i *used* to think.

however, i think thinking about things like this (metaphysical properties of the universe) is ultimately a waste of time because we can never know it, and frankly, i dont think we are supposed to know it. not at least in this point of our evolution. but i dont think attaching your own ego to others is healthy either, because that's what (i think) you inevitably end up doing if you believe in the "we're all one" theory.

always remember "sonder". always remember that you are not alone. always remember that the universe is so vast you cannot even imagine it, always remember there exist people as smart as you but different from you in ways you did not even imagine to be possible, cultures you have never even heard of. that's a life lesson i've learned.

i think that actually what caused me to believe in the same bullsh*t as you is because i thought of how a computer kernel works (it just keeps switching context). but that's just us seeing things as we are, not as they actually are. the universe is not a computer and thinking it is, is anthropocentric
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.