[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Keksandra placed the hot bowl of soup in front of me, she brung
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: s4stan.png (143 KB, 997x1809) Image search: [Google]
s4stan.png
143 KB, 997x1809
Keksandra placed the hot bowl of soup in front of me, she brung with her a few packets of Topkek. She sat down and said "Do you want to peek at my digits?" In a very suggestive voice, hostile and angry I grabbed my hot soup and threw it directly at Keksandra's face, she screamed in agony and fell off her chair hitting the floor. Her face was red with blisters, as I walked up to her I said "DO WHAT BITCH?", I grabbed her arm and began clawing my nails into her flesh, twisting her arm at the same time. She cried out in pain as blood dripped from the claw marks, I let go of her arm and began stomping on her head, "STOP, PLEASE STOP!" she screamed with every kick and punch. She got up and tried running away, I was able to catch up with her and kick her in the leg so hard that she collapsed and chipped her front tooth on the granite worktop in the kitchen, blood was pouring from her mouth as she whimpered in pain. She stood up, stared at me and tried slapping me only to dislocate her fingers after I grabbed them, she cried and cried and cried as I smiled.
>>
I walked over to the worktop and grabbed a kitchen knife, then I proceeded to squat next to Keksandra who's back was fully exposed. I took the knife and drew the words "TOPKEK" into her flesh with deep cuts, she screamed in pain as blood poured from the wounds, Keksandra was banging her hands on the floor begging me to stop however this only fueled my blood lust. I sat on Keksandra's back and pulled her head up, she screamed as her neck muscles were pushed to the limit, I than began gouging her eyes. Blood and fluid leaked from poor Keksandra's eyes, "PLEASE STO-A-A-A-A-A-HAHAHAHPPP" she whimpered. I got off her and went through to the Garage where I saw a sledgehammer, I took it and walked through to the kitchen where she was lying on the floor, she looked at me desperately. I raised the sledgehammer while she screamed "NOOOOOOOOOOOO-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Her pleading was cut off by the sharp pain of the sledgehammer impacting her back, her spine and cartilage was broken up into pieces, her organs began bleeding non-stop.
>>
Keksandra continued to cry, I walked over to the table and grabbed the plate of Topkeks and threw them on the ground. I then said "DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO NOW, WHORE?!?!?!". Keksandra nodded a No, whimpering with tears draining from her eyes. I raised my foot over one of the Topkek packets, Keksandra screamed "NOOO, NOT THE TOPKEKS!". I slammed my foot down on the Topkek, Turkish muffin burst out in all directions as Keksandra screamed louder than ever. I stomped on every packet of Topkeks, poor little Keksandra had been reduced to nothing. However I heard a knocking on the door, it was Bury Pink Girl. She said "KEKSANDRA, ARE YOU ALRIGHT? I HEARD YOU SCREAMING!". I continued to kick Keksandra in the groin and leg however I knew Bury Pink Girl would bust down the door soon enough so I grabbed the biggest Kitchen Knife, and went behind the door. BAM went the door as it busted open, I ran towards Bury Pink Girl and stabbed her in the neck. Keksandra whimpered a quiet "nooooooo" before closing her eyes...FOR GOOD.
>>
this thread is not nice at all
>>
pls delet
>>
File: 1441542305406.jpg (83 KB, 393x325) Image search: [Google]
1441542305406.jpg
83 KB, 393x325
if dubs op is a faggot and gets btfo by keksandra's holy meme spirit in the next chapter
>>
this thread made me really hungry for some reason
>>
>>4017426
>f*ggot
#rude
>>>/b/
>>
keksandra will live
>>
Is bury pink really kill? I feel like she deserves another chance... Plss rewrite
>>
>>4017442
bury pink a shit
>>
WOAH OP BETTER SLOW DOWN THERE THAT'S REALLY EDGY
>>
Keksandra sat up, breathing rapidly. It was the third consecutive night that she'd had that dream. She began to cry.

Anon heard her crying and rushed to her bedroom to comfort her. "Hey, what's the matter?" he said to her. "I HAD ANOTHER NIGHTMARE THAT YOU HURTED ME!" she wailed. Her tears stained Anon's pajamas but he didn't care. "Y-YOU THREW HOT SOUP IN MY FACE AND HURTED ME AND MADE ME DIE AND Y-YOU KILLED BURY PINK TOO"

"Shhhh, it's alright, that was a nightmare, you're safe," he comforted her. He knew that these dreams were not normal. "Listen, you can sleep with me tonight, and tomorrow I'll take you to a therapist who can help scare the bad dreams away," Anon said. Keksandra sniffled "okay" and Anonymous climbed into bed with her and they fell asleep together.

Then some boring shit happened for two weeks and now Keksandra doesn't have nightmares anymore.

Later in the news it was reported that a deranged gay man named Opie was arrested for the murder of two women on his property. :^)
>>
>>4017679
Thank you, this helped me
>>
File: 539307a5ba59d.png (127 KB, 355x512) Image search: [Google]
539307a5ba59d.png
127 KB, 355x512
>>4017679
This is the canon ending to the story :^)
>>
>>4017679
>a deranged gay man named Opie

oh how I laughed. Good ending
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.