[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this board is alot like /f/ no one knows it exists and the same
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1449986720440.gif (605 KB, 426x426) Image search: [Google]
1449986720440.gif
605 KB, 426x426
this board is alot like /f/
no one knows it exists and the same shit is and will be posted every day of the week all year around till this site dies off from irrelevance. but i'm just saying. carry on.
>>
granted i have seen SOME influence from this board throughout the internet... but it's never good. but like i said what else is new. don't stop now
>>
the only way this board could be like the "old b" (not the old old b, just the old b) is if there were more mature discussion and rare finds from the internet. and that's not what this board is about. it's about YOU and the notion that if you keep posting the same thing everyday (all by yourself) that your picture will become the next meme. and it's also about how you get to post shit. just shit though. how can that be satisfying? to spend your time bumping your own threads. i could see if you where using a bot but you're not doing that. i know it gives you joy to post shit but still. think about it some more.
>>
if this doesn't become copy pasta i don't know what else will
>>
>>4000927
>You anon might like it more. "Anonymous Documentary - How Anonymous Hackers Changed the World Full Documentary"
>[Return] [Catalog] [Bottom]3 / 0 / 1 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>File: 1449986720440.gif (605 KB, 426x426)
> Anonymous 12/15/15(Tue)00:38:51 No.4000927▶
>this board is alot like /f/
>no one knows it exists and the same shit is and will be posted every day of the week all year around till this site dies off from irrelevance. but i'm just saying. carry on.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/15/15(Tue)00:40:12 No.4000929▶
>granted i have seen SOME influence from this board throughout the internet... but it's never good. but like i said what else is new. don't stop now
>>>
> Anonymous 12/15/15(Tue)00:45:53 No.4000933▶
>the only way this board could be like the "old b" (not the old old b, just the old b) is if there were more mature discussion and rare finds from the internet. and that's not what this board is about. it's about YOU and the notion that if you keep posting the same thing everyday (all by yourself) that your picture will become the next meme. and it's also about how you get to post shit. just shit though. how can that be satisfying? to spend your time bumping your own threads. i could see if you where using a bot but you're not doing that. i know it gives you joy to post shit but still. think about it some more.
>>>
> Anonymous 12/15/15(Tue)00:47:05 No.4000934▶
>if this doesn't become copy pasta i don't know what else will
>[Post a Reply][Return] [Catalog] [Top] 3 / 0 / 1 / 1 [Update] [Auto]
>Please support 4chan by disabling your ad blocker on *.4chan.org/*, purchasing a self-serve ad, or buying a 4chan Pass.
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
this
>>
>Delete Post: [File Only] Style:
this
>>
seriously four chan now looks like one of those other chans that didn't quite take off. nobody even knows why they are here, what they are doing here, who they are, or how to connect to people.
>>
>>4001089
seriously four chan now looks like one of those other chans that didn't quite take off. nobody even knows why they are here, what they are doing here, who they are, or how to connect to people.
>>
>>4001095
seriously four chan now looks like one of those other chans that didn't quite take off. nobody even knows why they are here, what they are doing here, who they are, or how to connect to people
>>
2 anon making up a 7 most thread. KEK.

>>4000927
/f/ hasn't died from irrelevance.

>>4000933
nice dubs bub.

>it's about YOU and the notion that if you keep posting the same thing everyday (all by yourself) that your picture will become the next meme.
No one here actually believes that. It's just an in-joke. Plus, it ends up working sometimes.

>and it's also about how you get to post shit. just shit though. how can that be satisfying? to spend your time bumping your own threads. i could see if you where using a bot but you're not doing that. i know it gives you joy to post shit but still. think about it some more.
s4s' distinct lack of quality control and the board culture is what makes it fun. Using a bot for this wouldn't be fun.

>seriously four chan now looks like one of those other chans that didn't quite take off. nobody even knows why they are here, what they are doing here, who they are, or how to connect to people.
4chan's too popular for that.
>>
>>4001095
>>4001098
There was only two people itt before these posts and mine (>>4001100)
>>
wouldn't be fun.>>>>
you know what it isn't fun. looking at steven fucking pinker and "FUN POOPIES"
that's not fun. that's a god damn shame it's pitiful.
>>
>>4001116
Hong long have you been coming here?
>>
>>400110098979789
f is the same shit posted over and over again
look at swf chan it's all the same shit.
no one here believes that >>>>
you behave stupidly so you must believe stupidly
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.