[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/s4s/ please help. i'm a massive fuckup and i'm so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7
File: 1450039383527.png (124 KB, 382x479) Image search: [Google]
1450039383527.png
124 KB, 382x479
/s4s/ please help. i'm a massive fuckup and i'm so depressed :^(
>>
call you're mom
>>
>>3998897
What do you want me to do about it man i got my own damn problems shit man shit i don't know what you want from me man like i got all the solutions to your problems i'm just like sitting here doing whatever man and if like you're depressed and you think you're fucked up then like i don't know man i got my own shit going on like i'm like mildly depressed because like you know man stuff is not that cool dude, so like what do you want me to do man what do you want me to do i don't know what you want from me or what you want me to do ok jeez man shit i'm lost here
>>
File: blue feels meme.png (226 KB, 401x738) Image search: [Google]
blue feels meme.png
226 KB, 401x738
new meme

>for feels that make you blue
>let blues flow

>if dubs this is bad meme
>>
>>3998897
We all are. The memes just numb the pain.

see >>3998914
>>
--------------TRIGGER WARNING!-----------------

_______________SWEARS___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

why are you a fuck up?

or, at least, what do you think makes you a fuck up?
>>
>>3998914
This tbh fam
>>3998897
Try make some friends(friendship is a lie tho) or talk to girls i guess even though you dont feel like seks i kno that feel when my loli dumped me i didnt feel like pushing my dick to a pussy ever again but talking to some dumb bitches who think theres sexual tension helped me a little tbh i think about how funny it was as i sip vodhka to my belly alone in 4 oclock in the morning
>>
File: 1448130469301.jpg (132 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1448130469301.jpg
132 KB, 512x512
>>3998950
i always annoy my friends and one of them said they were done with me even though i was just trying to make them happy but i guess i can't force anyone to like me
it just hurts tbh fam ive been so lonely since theyve left me i fuck up everything for everyone :'^(
>>
>>3998968
you were just trying to make them happy, but what were you actually doing because if it caused them to stop being friends with you it must have not been very cool
>>
>>3998977

dubs
>>
>>3998968
bb just bent over and let gangs of muscular men split roast you they'll lover you and make you feel good
>>
>>3998977
w-well they said my relationship made them upset and I didn't like them being upset ok so I broke up with my gf and decided we can still be friends but then he told me he wasn't upset and said for me to leave him alone and blocked me I don't understand fam
>>
>>3998989
do you really think so
>>
>>3998991
oh is this like an online friend because those don't count
>>
>>3999016
oh ok
>>
>>3998998
yep id love to enjoy split roasting you, id be down to deal with your annoyingness and love you and stuff
>>
>>3998897
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>3998968
hey there, bud :^)

listen, trying to make people like you is like trying to eat a whole loaf of bread at once: you can't jam it down you're throat, and even if you did, you wouldn't be able to breathe :^)

sometimes friendships just don't work out, and that's ok. you are not to blame for being who you are, and they are not to blame for disliking you.

but then again, sometimes relationships have to face tough situations to become stronger :^)

don't lose hope in yourself, and don't lose your love for your friend. even if they hate you, at least you're not being a total piece of shit about it.

<3 let me know if you need to talk :^)
>>
>>3999021
please stop trying to rape this anime gril.

i'm on to you, and I'll be here watching.

dont' think I won't call the police, cishet scum lord.
>>
>>3998991
you should probably try sucking his penis.
>>
>>3999063
ill rape this anime all i want bb :^_
>>
>>3998897
Shouko Nishimiya! Amazing manga!
>>
>>3998914
hold on i'm trying to find a period in this post

Your fortune: Better not tell you now
>>
>>3999321
i strategically omitted all forms of punctuation
>>
Just rub ur c*ck u will feel better :^)
>>
>>3999329
>>>/mlp/
>>
>>3999351
Absolutely not
>>
>>3998914
I read this in Morty's voice and it became entertainment
>>
>>3999425
Get out you fucking cuck faggot
>>
>>3999456
Ur mums a cuck
>>
>>3999456
>>3999515
haha you both said cuck! i'm saying it now too!
cuck! lol tbh fam cuck cuk cuck
i am le rebellious youth :D
>>
>>3999535
What an obnoxious niggerfaggot
>>
>>3999709
heheh :D words are fun to use
when you learn a language you condition yourself to associate certain words with certain meanings but in reality words are completely meaningless!
>>
>>3998897
Stop watching anime you autistic weeb faggot
>>
>>3999726

derrida pls
>>
>>3999745
what else do i do :D
>>
>>3999753
Get high and play call of duty or get high and funpost. If you can't do that, then just keep your animeshit off of s4s
>>
>>3999748
sacre bleu!
>>
>>3999768
ok sorry I will do this >:3
>>
>>3999774
How did it go?
>>
File: 1445279615202.jpg (494 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
1445279615202.jpg
494 KB, 707x1000
>>3998897
MEME le le le le
POOP I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO
I ADDICTED TO POOOOPY :33 tee hee :) xDD xDD
EPIC MEME I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO
MEME AAAAHHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH fanny
peenus weenus (: XDDDD peenus weenus (: WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :)
XDDDD xd so fahnny WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) EPIC MEME I SUCKE A BENIS IUH OH WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) POOP WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) CUCK CUCK CUCK
EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
meem I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD peenus weenus (:
le hehe XD XDDDD NIGGER :^) so fahnny fanny WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) XDDDD XDDDD le JEWS tee hee :) so fahnny hehe
CUCK
xDD
EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U LE SUCC NIGGER :^)
CUCK CUCK CUCK I LOVE xDD hehe xd
cuck I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO
tee hee :) NIGGER :^)
MEME I MAKE PEE PEE :OOO peenus weenus (: DANK ASS SHIT FAM
I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD
JEWISH XDDDD WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :) :) :) EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD MEME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEMEEEE I ADDICTED TO POOOOPY :33 le how can you compete?? xd
meem
fanny POOPY xd LE SUCC MEME ME ME ME ME MEMEMEMEEEE
ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE
tee hee :) fanny peenus weenus (:
cuck MEME EPIC FOR TEH POOP XDDDDDDDDD NIGGER :^)
le le le le EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U LE SUCC I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD le how can you compete??
I LOVE MEME le how can you compete?? NIGGER :^) meem le ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE tee hee :)
JEWISH
I POOPE IN PANTS SO FUNNY LAUGH XD
DANK ASS SHIT FAM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NIGGER :^) le epin le how can you compete??
xd
le how can you compete??
I SUCKE A BENIS IUH OH
CUCK
hehe
cuck
le xDD
le how can you compete?? XDDDD hehe EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U CUCKY PEEEPEE BLACK COCKS XDD XD XD XD
epin I LOVE ANIMEME so HOt me wAIFU ON PEEPEE DANK ASS SHIT FAM CUMMIES :))))
EPIC MEME JEWISH JEWS CUMMIES :)))) XD HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
cuck XD EPIC SHIT TBQH FAM SMH @ U CUCK
>>
>>4000643
XDddddd
>>
watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E_vjG_11ck
>>
>>3998897
You have Asperger's syndrome, so you were good at school and everyone had high expectations of you, but you don't conform socially, so you fail to meet those expectations, and you blame yourself, which you should but not because you are not what they wanted you to be, but because you listened to them in the first place. You are a great person, but not in a way any significant number of people will ever understand or acknowledge.
>>
File: 1396414091035.gif (328 KB, 1085x1160) Image search: [Google]
1396414091035.gif
328 KB, 1085x1160
>>3998897
thank god this wasn't posted too long before my ban was lifted, so now I can reply and tell you you're a fucking attention whore
kill yourself
>>
>>3998897
>>>/r9k/
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.