[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bring Your Cringe to Work Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: beta.jpg (6 KB, 163x90) Image search: [Google]
beta.jpg
6 KB, 163x90
>be me at first job at retail
>work at retail electronic store in Manhattan Beach area
>work in expensive merch cage where I witness the horror my comrades go through behind the registers
>occasionally get on the floor (and yes, walk the dinosaur, if that translates to butting heads with my super)
>organizing MOBO aisle
>felt an immense energy upon me as if it was a gravitational pull
>turn around and was slapped with the stench of body odor and last night's what I assume Mac'an'Cheese
>it was a land whale, pale as vanilla yogurt, with the occasional cottage cheese curdled face and strawberry bit zits
>breathing heavily and felt like he was gonna speak in wales and groans
"..."
"..."
"ecxcuthe me sir..."
>"uh, yeah. May I help ya sir?" "do you know how to build?" [cynically]
>"Um, computers, right?"
>He agrees and and proceeds to ask my opinions on builds then tries to one up me and corrects me on my "mistakes"
>keep in mind, I'm recently new to PC building, but absorbed enough know-how of what and what not to do
>10 mins pass and he is still lecturing me on on the basics of PC building and which games he thinks are superior
>occasionally gets off track and talks about Japanese media and American
>This man-child is literally the poster child of autism awareness
>Im talking bout the cargo pants, shitty worn and torn jacket over Chinese cartoon shirt, and yes... he had "that" headgear
>this fucker tries to one-up me in EVERYTHING
>i'm really resisting the urge to grab one of the MOBOs and shoving it up his ass and through his throat
>Seller steps in "Yo man, I'm salesman Bob. Can I help you?"
>He was a bro, and saw me in pain. Good thing I summoned him, cause this fucker was gonna pay cold hard allowance money on his overkill shit comp, and Bob gets paid on commission
Will continue...
>>
File: Chef Guy.jpg (87 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
Chef Guy.jpg
87 KB, 720x960
Continued
>get sent back to the safety of the cage
>fuck around and jerk off for 30mins
>talk to qt cashier, a solid 7.8 in my book
>drives me mad with dick fever when she dyes her hair crimson
>then the unthinkable happens
>its as if Jesus,Satan, Gaben, Buddha, Neil DeGrasse, S. Hawking, and Raptor Jesus sensed my boredom, and said, "Fuck it! Give this poor bastard a goodshow!"
>I could hear the heavy breathing and pungent aroma from the vile beast
>qt maintains chit chat with the thing
>his build comes to $3000 and plus because Amiibos
"aww, I like Pikachu. So cute"
"[Grumbles] Ugh, yeh. I collect things that are valuable. But if I had to collect something most valuable..."
>Oh god... Is he gonna say what I think he'll say?
"Id collect you..."
>My brain couldn't take that much info happening at once
>Choke on my snot and spit because reasons
"[nervous laughter] uhh, thanks?"
>the think smirked and tipped
>not tipped as in handed her loose change
>leaves the store as if it thought he had a chance with such a marvelous creature i work with
>qt looks at me confused and tries hard not suffocate
"are breathing hard b/c of the smell or what he just said?"
"both"
And that was the day I realized the type of customers I'm going to deal with as a salesman. Also, had a guy that looked like Chef Guy Fieri came into my store. Have his pic.
>>
>>3978022
>22

nice doble

didn't read
>>
did you at least see the chef?
>>
okay i read it
>>
dude who are you quoting?
>>
>>3978018
The fuck is a MOBO?
>>
>be me
>grab gun
>shoot self
>>
>>3978018
who are you quoting?
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 419x208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 419x208
>>3978018
>>3978022 (dubs nice)
>>3978387
Who are you quoting dumb greenposter?
>>
that is too much text to read but i just want to say that even tho i dont know who you are and never will meet u i still hope you hav a good dae C:
>>
>>3978392
>not checking my fore
i'm quoting shakespeare btw.
>>
>>3978399
>99
Great job!
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.