[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>order a pizza >it cost money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1448798885406.png (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448798885406.png
1 MB, 1280x720
>order a pizza
>it cost money
>>
File: 1424367935984.png (32 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1424367935984.png
32 KB, 200x200
FUGGING FUGGED UP SOCIETY
>>
>>3957856
That's capitalism, bub!
>>
File: hildabeast.jpg (29 KB, 609x438) Image search: [Google]
hildabeast.jpg
29 KB, 609x438
HOW TO GET A PIZZA FOR FREE

1. order pizze online or with phone
2. wait for pizza
3. when you get pizza give the guy the money
4. hire someone or have a friend to let the air out of the pizza guys tires
5. set up a tow truck service thats fake just buy a tow truck or use your truck and paint it up so it looks like a tow truck
6. sneak out realfast aftert you put your pizza in over at 190 degrees F to keep it warm while to execute the rest of the plan
7. get to your truck and start it up and put a hast and moustache on so pizza guy dosent know u
8. drive past and kinda look at his tires and act not interested but drive slow
9. stop like 10 feet after and roll down you;re window and go hey im done with my shift but if u need help i can call a wrecker its like $80
10. he will say no i just need air or something i dont know and then
11. steps 12-16 just work it out so you air his tires up with a air compressor you have hooked to your truck battery you can get these for $100 or so or better one sfor $300
17. then just say minimum charge is $20 or whatever the cost of the pizza was pluis tip but no more
18. now he will have exactly that money on him since you paid him that money and he will go oh wow thats how much money i have here u go and then he will leave on his tires with fresh air in them
18. go back inside and enjoy pizza and share with your accomplice
19. play some stupid came you got on steam for on sale until like 2am
>>
>>3957856
who are you quoting?
>>3957858
dumb frogposter >>>/r9k/
>>3957866
good double
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 414x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 414x414
These brothers within the picture infiltrated a compound full of ISIS muslims and gunned them down like fucking badasses. They then found a time machine inside the compound and proceeded to singlehandedly wipe out the Nazi armies, free the Jews, and disembowel Hitler. They travelled further back in time and ass-raped the British army during the Revolutionary War. They said themselves that Washington himself had a tear in his eye from the pride he felt. He was so proud that he agreed to be sacrificed so he may transfer his soul into the body of an eagle. The brothers took the eagle, went back to the present time, and took a selfie with George Washington the eagle. They then supposedly disappeared into an explosion of fire and beautiful white women before disappearing into the suns
>>
>>3957893
me on the left after not getting a pizza
>>
>>3957879
this tbh
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.