[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
well we had a pretty big fire fight and some of my buddies got
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: abscom211bvd.jpg (197 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
abscom211bvd.jpg
197 KB, 1024x768
well we had a pretty big fire fight and some of my buddies got shot but thats life when your in war. want to colme home again but i have to a job to do. pic related its me chilling out after a battle
>>
>>3949375
your team leader (or atleast radio guy) keeps way too much shit on him, what the fuck is on his helmet? also, no one fucking wears kneepads in the shit.

also, those are some clean ass uniforms for being in the shit. i still have afghanistan sand in some of my gear.

this is probably a training exercise since people are wearing knee pads. but they have isaf patches. so it's really probably some faggot unit that went out of the wire a couple times and think they are hard.

my last deployment i had 277 days out of the wire.

fucking kneepads. lol.
>>
>>3949392
i figured it was some fag when i glanced over the post but your response was good. good fighting soldier
>>
>>3949392
pal i wore those kneepad after my knees got shot off by a goat hearding insurgent. if i dont ware the pds then sand fills up my knee holes. i am almost always outside the wire and that pic was us outside the wire we have learn to relax even in a fire fight you can see bullet flying by in this picture.
>>
sticky this
>>
File: kneeslol.png (516 KB, 787x599) Image search: [Google]
kneeslol.png
516 KB, 787x599
>>3949397
>knees shot off
kek, yea you're sir stumps a lot
>>
i just noticed more shit. the guy with the pack doesn't even have a rifle. even our medic carried a rifle when on patrol. and that is not a medic bag on his back.

also, with all those fucking pouches, there are no quick access magazines. i personally kept 3 mags on my belly and 2 on my left side. these guys might have mags, but they are zipped in pouches. i hope they don't have to shoot anyone quickly.
>>
Look at his patches, he's in a pog unit. Ergo they have no fucking clue how to actually fight in combat. It's no surprise all their gear is ate the fuck up.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.