[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Slowest board on 4chan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: slowpoke-pokemon.jpg (304 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
slowpoke-pokemon.jpg
304 KB, 1440x900
Slowest board on 4chan?
>>
File: potato.png (188 KB, 550x412) Image search: [Google]
potato.png
188 KB, 550x412
da potato bord
>>
/n/ is the slowest board I've seen, it takes several days to fall off the board even without anyone bumping
>>
>>3954518
There are a fuck of a lot of boards like that, some much slower than /n/. Some boards frequently don't have any posts for hours at a time.
>>
>>3954518
>>3954531
see
>>3954497 is a list of the slowest boards from top to bottom
>>
File: get-watcher.png (223 KB, 773x1906) Image search: [Google]
get-watcher.png
223 KB, 773x1906
>>3954497
You forgot /e/

Your fortune: Average Luck
>>
>>3954556
>one off
Replying to myself btw. I like how [s4s] is exactly in the middle, it was like that the last time I done this as well

>>3954533
>dubs
Nice

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: 0484 - TYMlvkI.jpg (42 KB, 604x516) Image search: [Google]
0484 - TYMlvkI.jpg
42 KB, 604x516
>>3954484
>>
File: 4chan stats.png (292 KB, 1792x947) Image search: [Google]
4chan stats.png
292 KB, 1792x947
Surprisingly enough bee and vee are pretty much the same board.
>>
>>3954738
>Pokemon that high
>Math and Science that high
Literally how
>>
i just went to /po/ and bumped a thread that hadnt been touched in 43 days
>>
>>3955310
>>>/po/533784
He actually did it. The madman,
Why does that board even exist if nothing there happens?
>>
>>3955318
But anon something beautiful happens there every 33rd minute.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.