[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pls don't bully this woman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 9368663_G.jpg (114 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
9368663_G.jpg
114 KB, 1600x900
pls don't bully this woman
>>
>>4598244
be sure to wear your ghetto headphones to the presser okay?
>>
>>4598249
Beats by Dre are the number one headphone accessory for the modern age. They create aural sensations beyond the realm of imagination. Dr. Dre himself uses these headphones himself in his own studio to help master and mix his epic recorindings on such classic tracks as "Y'all Didn't forget about Me" and "Gangster Track". There are no headphones with a better sound quality and range than the Beats by Dre headphone accessory. Please remember if you want to be a true sound conniseur you need the Beats by Dre headphones on your head at all times in order to hear the sounds that were never possible to be heard before. This also lets everyone around you know that you are rich and have class and you know the best headphones. Buy Beats by Dre today, available at the Apple Store.
>>
>>4598267
see it's funny because not only are Beats really overpriced pieces of shoddy shit but for half the price you can get better quality phones, but it's also funny because niggers and pop-culture can make mediocrity all the rage

also that girl looks like this lesbian my old friend had an unrequited love for but he was like r9k incarnate, literally did weird shit like cum in her drinks also he was obsessed with ceasars pizza and doing heroin enemas

he liked to show pics of his cock too. I miss that madman.
>>
>>4598244
check em
>>
>>4598249
She is sponsored by whoever makes those headphones. THEY'RE literally paying HER to wear them.

>>4598279
>also that girl looks like this lesbian

pls don't bully her. she is heterosexual. she has a boyfriend and is a good catholic girl
>>
>>4598288
consider them checked
>>
>>4598288
nice dubs
>>
I never thought I'd see the value in such an expensive set of headphones, but wow. These truly make it a great pleasure to listen to anything from classical to hardcore hip hop, rock, rap... Thanks to the engineers for coming up with such an awesome product and Dr. Dre for his contributions to this product and music. A great team effort.
>>
>>4598325
This guy gets it, Beats by Dre headphone accessories are the number one choice for audio fidelity in a high quality headphone accessory.
>>
Dr Dre Beats are the way to go. The ultra static dynamic magnetism within the upper echelon of the headphone has a tendency to help sharpen and brighten the lower range of the midrange, allowing both the warm sound of dynamic headphones and more precise tones of electrostatics to come in shape.

The treble is where the clarity and calamity shines, you can literally touch the body of the treble while listening, thanks to thermodynamic activated noise cancelling outside noise won't affect the treble quality which is an issue in most headphones. We're not just talking about your screaming mother, but outside frequencies you cannot hear still decrease the sound quality. Thanks to the thermodynamics the treble truly shines.

Finally the mids, the perfectly crafted V shaped sound signature making the headphone more fun, without reducing neutrality like the Denon's or Ultrasones. Dr Dre knows your brain has trouble registering abundant mid frequencies that are too forward and solidified, thus the mids remain where they should be. Slightly recessed with a many musical tones entwined with the sparkly high yet not buried by the mind crushing bass.

Dr Dre knows bass better than anyone and boy has he shown it. The Beats have a bass with the lush sonics only apparent in subwoofers while keeping the analytical veil of the higher end AKG line, it's not a question of either or with Beats. You get the perfect cold sound of the AKG's with the planarmagnetically enhanced sub frequencies you normally can't find in headphones. The bass dances around while the sonics caress the mids bringing both forward, yet without recessing the beautifully scent filled treble. The bass doesn't only vibrate your body, it vibrates your subconscious and soul. Only thanks to the psychologically altered rotational velocidensities engineered into the sub frequencies.

The Beats are a complete package and you would be stupid to get anything else.
>>
>>4598397
/thread
>>
File: 51sxcAz3GwL.jpg (58 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
51sxcAz3GwL.jpg
58 KB, 500x500
>>4598267
h'haaaaaaa
>>4598397
h'HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.