[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people make babies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
Why do they do it what is the point
>>
Why is it that a kitten can shit in a litter box but a baby can't learn to do it
>>
>>4576125
>Why do people make babies
Best Answer: I fully agree with and have lived the same answer as The Oracle. I am 32 and pregnant with my first child. I didn't get the urge to want children until I was about thirty. I haved loved and worked with babies and children my whole life, but the thought of bringing a child into this cruel, sick world really turned me off to the idea of procreating for many, many years. Then I started to feel like my life really didn't have a strong sense of purpose. I know you should never try and fulfill your own life with the lives of others, but I really started to feel a huge void in my life. I looked around and saw all of my friends signing their kids up for middle school already, and I began feeling lost. Like I have so much to give, and the only person who can really be loved and love the way I was missing was a child. It has not been an easy road so far by any means. The dad conpletely bailed on me, and I have no support besides my mom. I never pictured my life this way, being 32 and pregnant, moving back in with Mom. I am in way worse shape (financially and professionally) NOW than I was 5 or 10 years ago... Which makes me feel like I shouldn't have waited. If I could turn back time, I would have just had a child years ago, as I don't really feel as prepared as I should be. But mentally I wasn't ready. And now, financially I am not ready. Parenting is a lifetime of Catch 22's. Good luck, whichever path you choose.
>>
File: 1466245576042.png (3 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1466245576042.png
3 KB, 302x237
>>
>>4576125
Cuz they have functioning anatomy and that happens.
>>
File: Taco-kid-mascot.jpg (33 KB, 239x323) Image search: [Google]
Taco-kid-mascot.jpg
33 KB, 239x323
I bet somebody makes baby up your ass
>>
>>4576125
Rly makes u think
>>4576535
So rude 2 urself watd wrong
>>
>>4576132
Do 32 year old pregnant women browse /s4s/?
>>
I guess they do LOL
Why not just flush the baby down the toilet I have gotten some weird responses on here before but that one really came out of left field she talked so serious little kids are okay I guess as long as they belong to somebody else I can hardly stand to be around them in Walmart for 10 minutes
>>
>>4576569
I browsed 4chin when I had le alium in me/ you'd be surprise!
>>
File: hippocampus.png (87 KB, 237x373) Image search: [Google]
hippocampus.png
87 KB, 237x373
>>4576125
hippocampus
>>
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.