[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a few thingds. sometimes when i post a post on the websight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1sec.jpg (48 KB, 757x590) Image search: [Google]
1sec.jpg
48 KB, 757x590
just a few thingds. sometimes when i post a post on the websight here i go to post another post and i get a countdown. it telss me how long i need to wait for the next post. but sometimes i dont get the count down and i try to count the time on my watch or just count out loud and some times i miss it and i get pic realted. how come some times i get the nice timer and other times i just dont. do you have the problem is this because of my internet at my house or is it just for some like a PC or a mac but i do not use a mac. it also does not timer on my ohone when i post from like the restoroom or from some where else. so then i have to count too. also some times when i turn on my coputer i have the blue light that shows the that the coputer is "on" but some times it does it will turn on but the light does not turn on (but the coputer goes on). why is that? i dont idk if the light is just loose? or dose it mean it has some probleam. dose this have anything to do with the timer. should i deleter my intertnet history or just leave it? i got told that if i left it then the internet would be faster because it dfosent have to work as hard to download all of the pictures again, is that true? also when i start my coputer some times it makes more then one beeper and i think its wrong but it seems fine. when some times when i have the coputer on it gets slow and thing pop up. is there a probleam oir it it fine? also how much ram should i have? is a hard drive good for the coputer or should i just use alot of ram. also what kind of mac or pc "cpu" should i up grade ot if i pay a man to up grade it because it should be faster? will it make it faster to get a bigger ram or just a hard drive? last thing some times when i use this web sight the pictures come up but when i go to click they come up more and the whole thing "jumps" down and then i when i go to click the word it "jump" down about an inch is this normal? but if i wait some times it just goes in and i can click it fine?
>>
>I am seated in an office, surrounded by heads and bodies. My posture is consciously congruent to the shape of my hard chair. This is a cold room in University Administration, wood-walled, Remington-hung, double-windowed against the November heat, insulated from Administrative sounds by the reception area outside, at which Uncle Charles, Mr. deLint and I were lately received.

I am in here.

Three faces have resolved into place above summer-weight sportcoats and half-Windsors across a polished pine conference table shiny with the spidered light of an Arizona noon. These are three Deans - of Admissions, Academic Affairs, Athletic Affairs. I do not know which face belongs to whom.

I believe I appear neutral, maybe even pleasant, though I've been coached to err on the side of neutrality and not attempt what would feel to me like a pleasant expression or smile.

I have committed to crossing my legs I hope carefully, ankle on knee, hands together in the lap of my slacks. My fingers are mated into a mirrored series of what manifests, to me, as the letter X. The interview room's other personnel include: the University's Director of Composition, its varsity tennis coach, and Academy prorector Mr. A. deLint. C.T. is beside me; the others sit, stand and stand, respectively, at the periphery of my focus. The tennis coach jingles pocket-change. There is something vaguely digestive about the room's odor.

The Dean at left, a lean yellowish man whose fixed smile nevertheless has the impermanent quality of something stamped into uncooperative material, is a personality-type I've come lately to appreciate, the type who delays need of any response from me by relating my side of the story for me, to me. Passed a packet of computer sheets by the shaggy lion of a Dean at center, he is peaking more or less to these pages, smiling down.

(Continues...)
>>
has a man ever been so dick-lickingly willing to spurt up a rudimentary statistic from his ragged damaged mouthhole for nothing but the emotional reactions & ensuing default-mode votes of the mal-educated hordes? buttugly blubbering hunchback bernie knows what he's doing, and it's textbook deceit. a woman's career choice is not sexism. women exercising their last vestiges of primordial knowledge & evolutionarily-ingrained tendencies toward the home & family is not discrimination. it's the fuck what drives them. it's how they managed to raise the great thinkers of yestercentury. 'no more of that for you, young lady! instead of giving young minds an incubatory dreamworld to fascinate themselves with, instead of being the cohesion of compassion that used to keep families in tact, you're missus worker woman! you can do anything a man can!' cut to some spiritually-adrift chick slumped over a standing desk at some godforsaken afterhour, sporting a pair of virtue-signaling relaxed-fit denim jeans, planning a thirtieth-birthday suicide, loathing the last bleak reason for being that she supplanted her real dreams for. that's how your fuckbackwards social justice is served, sandy. you've been debunked, berny boy. you've been debunked a thousand times over. when you repeat this shit on your inglorious road-to-nowhere campaign trail, i hope you feel a twinge. just a little pin-prick at your heart, to remind you of what a shamelessly demagogic dolt you are. i piss in your senate seat, you senile ghoul.
>>
>>4573409
rly good book 1 of my favrites evn tho meme
>>
has a man ever been so dick-lickingly willing to spurt up a rudimentary statistic from his ragged damaged mouthhole for nothing but the emotional reactions & ensuing default-mode votes of the mal-educated hordes? buttugly blubbering hunchback bernie knows what he's doing, and it's textbook deceit. a woman's career choice is not sexism. women exercising their last vestiges of primordial knowledge & evolutionarily-ingrained tendencies toward the home & family is not discrimination. it's the fuck what drives them. it's how they managed to raise the great thinkers of yestercentury. 'no more of that for you, young lady! instead of giving young minds an incubatory dreamworld to fascinate themselves with, instead of being the cohesion of compassion that used to keep families in tact, you're missus worker woman! you can do anything a man can!' cut to some spiritually-adrift chick slumped over a standing desk at some godforsaken afterhour, sporting a pair of virtue-signaling relaxed-fit denim jeans, planning a thirtieth-birthday suicide, loathing the last bleak reason for being that she supplanted her real dreams for. that's how your fuckbackwards social justice is served, sandy. you've been debunked, berny boy. you've been debunked a thousand times over. when you repeat this shit on your inglorious road-to-nowhere campaign trail, i hope you feel a twinge. just a little pin-prick at your heart, to remind you of what a shamelessly demagogic dolt you are. i piss in your senate seat, you senile ghoul.
>>
>>4573404
proabaly get more ram
>>
>>4573520
same tbh
>>
>>4573409
oh wow what a boring book
>>
File: temp.png (252 KB, 1238x362) Image search: [Google]
temp.png
252 KB, 1238x362
>>4573404
u using quick reply ? it should say time here on post button
>>
>>4574603
idk wat is quik replay is that faster
>>
>>4574603
how come is this a picture of my competer it looks like it but mine dose not say wew
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.