[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hote
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8
File: image.jpg (359 KB, 1080x1440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
359 KB, 1080x1440
hote
>>
>>3942611
dube
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 485x340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 485x340
>>3942613
Thx bby
>>
1. Decide What You Want

Why are you selling your soul? Is it money you want? Or perhaps you want to reach a certain social status or make a certain person your boyfriend/girlfriend? Or perhaps you may even wish to gain the full understanding of the universe. No matter what you want for selling your soul, it is important that you have a clear idea of it in your mind.

Remember in exchange for your desires, you will lose your soul and be condemned into hell forever, so make sure it is really worth it. Once you have decided, write it down on a piece of paper but do not sign your name on it yet. Scrunch it up into a ball and put it aside.
>>
>>3942617
le probably next president wearing earmuffs face
>>
File: 1438583089288.gif (1 MB, 305x360) Image search: [Google]
1438583089288.gif
1 MB, 305x360
2. Contact the Devil

Spirits, including the devil, are all around you. In order for you to be in contact with them so that you can make your bargain, you must invite them into your life. A common way is through meditation. Find a spot that is quiet, preferably early in the morning while the sun is rising, or at midnight.

In many cultures, especially in Africa, listening to drumbeats is a way to summon the devil. Make sure the beat is steady and loud enough so that you can hear the vibration throughout your body. There are also many people that believe by lighting a candle you will be able to know if there is a spirit around you by the flickering of the flame.

Once you are ready, sit up in a comfortable position and focus your thoughts on the devil. Repeating the following chant may help you:

Satan, prince of Hell, I invite you into my body and take my soul in exchange for [insert your desires here]. I acknowledge that I will spend forever in hell and I humbly accept this consequence. Please hear my calling and accept my invitation.
>>
>>3942619
Allah u Akbar

Your fortune: Outlook good
>>
File: 1425276299127.gif (232 KB, 249x233) Image search: [Google]
1425276299127.gif
232 KB, 249x233
3. Make it Official

If the devil has accepted the deal, you should see or feel some changes around you. This could be the flickering of the candle, or in some cases, the candle being put out. You may feel suddenly cold. There are also reports of people seeing a bright entity in their visions, or even hearing strange noises around them.

Once you are sure the devil has heard you, you can rest assure that the matter is settled in the spiritual realm. Now it is time to settle it in the physical realm too. Take the ball of paper you created in the first step, flatten it out again and finish it with your signature. You can use any colour ink, but the common choices are black and red. Then burn it. This symbolizes that the deal from the physical has crossed its way into the spiritual.
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 531x471
>>3942622
>22
Haram Pepe
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 370x277
>>3942621
>>
File: image.jpg (323 KB, 1280x855) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
323 KB, 1280x855
>>
>>3942619
I like /x/ toƵ
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 650x866) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 650x866
hote
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.