[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
LOL I FUCKED MY BOSS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1.png (337 KB, 658x446) Image search: [Google]
1.png
337 KB, 658x446
I lost my virginity to my boss today. She is 25 years older then me and the power dynamic was super weird. I am 24 and she was bossing me around like I was on the clock.

I guess I made it /s4s/ but I feel super dirty now and have to work an 8 hour shift with her tomorrow.
>>
File: 2.png (1 MB, 1640x921) Image search: [Google]
2.png
1 MB, 1640x921
>>4562365
>Boss walks in on me when I'm working
>"Got a second anon?" She runs her hands along my back.
>"Yeah, just give me a minute this report is almost finished."
>"Your such a hard worker anon, always... staying so late." She leans against my back, her breasts resting on my shoulders.
>"..." I don't really know what to say so I finish up the report while she is holding me from behind.
>"Hey anon, do you want a 'reward'?"
>What do you mean boss.
>She snakes her hand across my chest, I panic and stand up. She is standing their with her pants already down. She must have undressed while I was working. The door is also shut.
>"What are you doing?" I ask.
>"What does it look like I'm doing? Anon... are you a virgin?" She looks me in the eye and grins.
>"..."
>She walks towards me, her slightly wrinkled face looks so strangely young. Her hand grabs hold of my pants belt, she begins to undress me while I stand infront of her in a kind of daze.
>>
File: What does this smile mean.jpg (93 KB, 678x776) Image search: [Google]
What does this smile mean.jpg
93 KB, 678x776
>>4562365
>Before I knew it she has my soft cock resting in her hands.
>"It's pretty dirty anon." She glares at me in perverted disgust.
>She begins to cake the smegma with her index fingers nail, it kind of hurts but I am more disgusted then anything, she licks it all up without any hesitation.
>"Let me get a taste Anon."
>She puts my soft cock in her mouth and begins to lick it with her tongue while sucking on it. My cock begins to triple in size and before I know it only half of it can fit in her mouth.
>"Come here." I rest my hands on her head and begin to push my cock deeper into her mouth.
>We do this for about ten minutes before I cum a thick load into her mouth.
>"Wow this is so much!"
>"Well I am on the no fap challenge." I say dumbly
>Me and her fully undress, I stare at her aged body as if it were fine wine.
>I take care clearing my desk so my work does not get messed up while we are having sex.
>>
File: 1460165991534.gif (1 MB, 720x1100) Image search: [Google]
1460165991534.gif
1 MB, 720x1100
>>4562369
>I slip my cock into her ass by accident and she cries out.
>"Wrong hole Anon! Ouch that hurts s...stop!"
>I keep going, her ass hole feels nice and warm, I push deeper and she squeals some more.
>"An...Anon!" I keep on pushing in and out, eventually I grab her by her hair and bring her mouth towards mine.
> I push my tongue against hers, I can still taste my cum in her mouth. Gross.
> I stop kissing her and build up the saliva in my mouth.
>I pull out my cock out of her ass and spit on it before shoving it back in.
>She squeals again. I don't stop this time, I double the pace of my hips moving back and fourth.
>I cum once again deep inside her ass.
>Smiling I pull out, A bit of shit is on the tip of my dick.
>"troubling." I say to myself.
>My boss lays on my desk sobbing a little bit.
>?
> I pull her around towards me and shove my shit covered dick back into her mouth.
>"Clean it all off, I put my underwear on with this shit on my penis boss."
>*sobs "Yes Anon."
> I shove it into her mouth and she gags, I grab her head and shove my erect penis deep down her throat.
>I cum one last time.
>After that I pass out in a haze, perhaps I went a bit to far for my first time, all i remember was waking up lying down with my head rested on my bosses lap.
>>
>3 replies
>1 poster
Nice blog, lad.

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4562365
The problem is, OP, that you probably aren't seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
>>4562365
normie get out
>>
>>4562365
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>4562366
>>4562369
>>4562372
Good story but who are you quoting?
>>
sounds more like she fucked you bitch
>>
>>4562460
Not your virgin ass, that's for sure.
>>
>>4562408
>smegma
>normie
Smegma only gets to be a problem if you havent showered in a month. Does that sound like a normal thing to you? Especially if you have a fucking job
>>
>>4562366
>>4562369
>>4562372
who are you quote ing?
>>
>>4562653
yeah the story is really shaky tbh
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.