[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When I see her, I feel patriot, I think of Ronald Reagan.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
When I see her, I feel patriot, I think of Ronald Reagan.
>>
He also on decorative exposed from Alstroemeria records one of the songs is called decade and it's just basically Ronald Reagan giving a speech after some kind of economic conference in Berlin and as he talks it gets overwritten by this very increasingly loud and intense sound of the drums them out but at some point he starts talking about poem about bullfighting and then you talk about some kind of Timberland the Berlin wall and how was the anniversary this city like the hundredth anniversary like the 400th anniversary or something and about how if you see the wall then you're really impressed by how awesome and terrible it is and how precious your freedom is and how freedom is the birthright of every human not just Americans but the entire world and it is America's duty to stand up and fight for Freedom wherever it is challenged and at the same time it's being drowned out by this sound and it just has this discordant kind of clash of ideas feel like going on and it's just kind of grown to like the song or whatever you call it I listen to it sometimes when I put on the album on my iPod
>>
>>4533517
the government grew greatly under reagan, by definition more government = less freedom

america is about freedom

reagan =/= american
>>
Clownpiece is so sexyyyy!! >////////////<
>>
>>4533659
woah!
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqJXiN9Q3rc
>>
>>4533517
On the right is her butt on backwards? Anime "artists" can't into anatomy, I swear.
>>
>>4533517
When I see her, I feel patriot, I think of Ronald McDonald.
>>
>>4533564
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_1980s_recession
you believe deception. growth in dollar terms is bullshit.
>>
File: 1447860484858.jpg (486 KB, 1062x1500) Image search: [Google]
1447860484858.jpg
486 KB, 1062x1500
>>4533517
Nngh!!! I love her so much! <3333
>>4533663
silly lolo its a picture of Clownpiece from three different angles. Unless you're talking about her perfect vagina bones?
>>
>>4533667
he rimind me of johny dep willy wonk
>>
>>4533517
sexy reagan the band
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.