[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post your best Anti-Political Correctness shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 16
File: Screenshot_2016-06-02-20-36-13.png (56 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-02-20-36-13.png
56 KB, 800x480
> My belief

We would be so much further without religion
>>
File: 1465790635145.png (475 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
1465790635145.png
475 KB, 1440x2560
>>
>>4518058
wew
>>
File: cool suits guy.jpg (22 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518071
In the time period of 11 years of tedious, difficult labor, I have finally devised the most paramount meme. The name of this handsome man is Cool Suits Guy. It's comically monumental and has all kinds of clear, concise jokes that only those possessing otherworldly intellect will be able to interpret. The only individual that will have the permission to post this meme is me because I am the best there is in the whole universe. I am the best. The only true definition of perfection is me, because I have surpassed many levels of intuition and tenacity in varying fields of memeology studies that was never thought possible in a human being. I am the best. No organism is better than me, because as previously stated in my last statement, I am the only one capable of being the best, because I am the best. I know i'm being prudent, so I should state that this fine meme was merely a piece of cake to compose, because as stated, I am the only one able to be the best. This meme is defined as the next chapter of memes, a meme that has reached the pinnacle, the zenith of all the high-ranking memes out there. Anybody who says that my super epic meme isn't awesome will have their post deleted by moderator's consent, blocked from my 4chan account, computer destroyed with a pack of ammonium nitrate, and you will be killed by my personal militia at the blink of my eye, because I am the only one that should demand that absurd amount of respect, because I am the best. Hope you enjoy my retardedly awesome meme, his name is Cool Suits Guy.
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518072
>>
>>4518045
U r wrong. I say that respectfully. Religion is an order of thot which shud always b continued.

Very important to thnk abot why and how and whom and then and which and where for and these things.

Spirit is important. Don't let bad ppl ruin ur day!
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518073
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518075
>>4518076
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518077
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518078
>>
>>4518078
>>4518077
>>4518076
>>4518073
>>4518072
>>4518071

This tbqh famb
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518081
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518082
>>4518084
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518085
>>
cool suits guy.jpg
22 KB, 500x332
>>4518087
>>
rd;lt
>>4518088
le dubs
>>4518087
good 4e!
After 13,798±0,037 billion years of waiting, I finally finished the ultimate meme. His name is Pullover Man. It's ridiculously amazing and has all kinds of epic jokes. Only I can post this meme because I am the best memer in the world. I am the best. No one is better than me, because, as previously stated, I am the best in the world at meming. I know I'm being modest, so I should say this meme was easy to make, because, as stated, I'm the best there is. This meme is perfect, hands down. Anyone who says it isn't perfect will have their comment deleted, blocked from my account, blocked from 4chan, computer destroyed with a hammer, and you will be killed by my millions of fans at the snap of my fingers, because I can demand that much respect, because I'm the best. Hope you enjoy my meme. His name is Pullover Man. This post has palindrome..emordnilap sah tsop sihT .naM revolluP si eman siH .emem ym yojne uoy epoH .tseb eht m'I esuaceb ,tcepser hcum taht dnamed nac I esuaceb ,sregnif ym fo pans eht ta snaf fo snoillim ym yb dellik eb lliw uoy dna ,remmah a htiw deyortsed retupmoc ,nahc4 morf dekcolb ,tnuocca ym morf dekcolb ,deteled tnemmoc rieht evah lliw tcefrep t'nsi ti syas ohw enoynA .nwod sdnah ,tcefrep si emem sihT .si ereht tseb eht m'I ,detats sa ,esuaceb ,ekam ot ysae saw emem siht yas dluohs I os ,tsedom gnieb m'I wonk I .gnimem ta dlrow eht ni tseb eht ma I ,detats ylsuoiverp sa ,esuaceb ,em naht retteb si eno oN .tseb eht ma I .dlrow eht ni remem tseb eht ma I esuaceb emem siht tsop nac I ylnO .sekoj cipe fo sdnik lla sah dna gnizama ylsuolucidir s'tI .naM revolluP si eman siH .emem etamitlu eht dehsinif yllanif I ,gnitiaw fo sraey noillib 730,0±897,31 retfA
!e4 doog
7808154>>
sbud el
8808154>>
tl;dr
>>
>>4518077
>>4518088
great dubs, great meme
>>
File: 1456370599204.jpg (14 KB, 213x236) Image search: [Google]
1456370599204.jpg
14 KB, 213x236
>>4518045
>>
>>4518045
>>4518058
EDGY
>>
Judging by the first page today, summer must fucking be here. Time for 4chan to turn into a steaming cesspit of cancerous memes for the next three months. I'm not dealing with it this time. See you fags in September.
>>
>>4518296
ironic
>>
File: two.gif (1 MB, 245x215) Image search: [Google]
two.gif
1 MB, 245x215
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.