[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What device are you using for browsing s4s? Laptop here.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10
File: device.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
device.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
What device are you using for browsing s4s?

Laptop here.
>>
File: a1224_mid.jpg (28 KB, 640x428) Image search: [Google]
a1224_mid.jpg
28 KB, 640x428
>>4488521
a toaster
>>
File: 1465214662933.jpg (111 KB, 500x338) Image search: [Google]
1465214662933.jpg
111 KB, 500x338
I built the ultimate meme machine that can browse over a trillion memes per mips
>>
MAC. mac is best. for the high-achiever, the vision-seer, the inspired tomorrow-soul. macs reign supreme. miles ahead for years on end. no contest. they simply function and keep functioning. just.. just perfect. absolute immaculate perfection. just get one and compute. no need for half-functioning garbage-distros, hundreds of useless updates, ugly antivirus software, demented ricer customization... just get the mac and do what you need to do. no worthless distractions. no games? fine. fuck games. i dont play games. i fucking create from my heart and mind and i'm damn good at it. not about to bog down my beautiful macintosh with meaningless fantasy worlds. sorry. have fun wasting your crappy life with trash, i'll be here with my brilliant macintosh machine. for the forward-thinker, the higher tier of person. stay nothing, bitch-boys.
>>
>>4488541
I don't want to start a holy war here, but what is the deal with you Mac fanatics? I've been sitting here at my freelance gig in front of a Mac (a 8600/300 w/64 Megs of RAM) for about 20 minutes now while it attempts to copy a 17 Meg file from one folder on the hard drive to another folder. 20 minutes. At home, on my Pentium Pro 200 running NT 4, which by all standards should be a lot slower than this Mac, the same operation would take about 2 minutes. If that.

In addition, during this file transfer, Netscape will not work. And everything else has ground to a halt. Even BBEdit Lite is straining to keep up as I type this.

I won't bore you with the laundry list of other problems that I've encountered while working on various Macs, but suffice it to say there have been many, not the least of which is I've never seen a Mac that has run faster than its Wintel counterpart, despite the Macs' faster chip architecture. My 486/66 with 8 megs of ram runs faster than this 300 mhz machine at times. From a productivity standpoint, I don't get how people can claim that the Macintosh is a superior machine.

Mac addicts, flame me if you'd like, but I'd rather hear some intelligent reasons why anyone would choose to use a Mac over other faster, cheaper, more stable systems.
>>
>>4488605
you're full of shit, guy. shit and inexperience. you're talking out of your ass. out of your ill-informed dirty asshole. typical regurgitated thoughtless hivemind comment. buying into the bullshit just because you hear it repeated over and over. probably never even fuckin experienced the immaculate perfection that is a mac. just spouting the shit you hear from other know-nothing degenerate faggots who use their ugly partially-functioning PCs to illegally download mkultra mind-control hollywood crap-tainment. some shit series from hbo. some weeabitch failureface cuntfart-cartoon. laughing at your worthless-dumbfuck opinion.
>>
File: image.jpg (237 KB, 849x565) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
237 KB, 849x565
sundial here
>>
>>4488670
h'haaaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
File: IMG_0824.jpg (952 KB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0824.jpg
952 KB, 2592x1936
>>4488521
pic related. I recently got a new window to replace the scuffed up stock one.
>>
f35 lightning 2 avionics computer
>>
>>4488521
A trampoline. The camera on it is broken, or I'd show you a picture.
>>
>>4488690
wow you scuffed up your first wiondow so bad you havd to replace it and now you got ANOTHER one and this one is scuffed up too? what are you doing using youre computer in a sand box? do you kick youre computer ever day with boots?

wow whwat is literally wrong u need to get real friend
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1500x968) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1500x968
Posting from my microwave tbh
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 289x282) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 289x282
I get glass splinters if I browse to fast
>>
>>4488521
5820k here goml
>>
>>4489179
OH YOU WILL
WILL YOU
YOU DON'T SCARE ME
>>
ol' dusty i call 'er!
>>
>>4489206
boo!
>>
>>4488610
It is unknown when Mac's life began, as it is unknown when it will end. But when it did, he was created in a laboratory as a robot, one of which constantly suffered, being forced to live, having all the knowledge in the universe, and yet not being able to truly fall in love. He was forced to live a life of immortality, in an infinite time line of pain and suffering. But at some point, a small, under-paid, probably starving Chinese child took his soul and put it into the body of a MacBook, where he acquired his name. Have a heart buy a pc.
>>
File: Alex_grey-net_of_being-2007-001.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1066) Image search: [Google]
Alex_grey-net_of_being-2007-001.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1066
DMT
>>
>>4488521
-posted from my b'dingo phone!
>>
>>4489257
Laterelruse
>>
File: potato.jpg (40 KB, 529x352) Image search: [Google]
potato.jpg
40 KB, 529x352
>>4488521
potato
>>
>>4488521
Nice server
>>
>>4489187
baka baka it's an old photo
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.