[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fine. I get it. All of you LOVE anime. The splashy colors, the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: Makoto.jpg (172 KB, 570x300) Image search: [Google]
Makoto.jpg
172 KB, 570x300
Fine. I get it. All of you LOVE anime. The splashy colors, the feminine pastels, the huge buggy inhuman alien eyes, the impossible torsos, the alien-esque almond shaped skulls, the squeaky piercing baby-girl chattering hyper-emotional toddlerspeak that spews out of their weird little mouths. You all spend hours gawking at these neon - colored, inhuman bug-people, and posting their pictures all over your God-forsaken image boards. Great. I'm happy that you're happy.

However, I am puzzled. What part of your brain allows you to sit through hours of squeaky, chirping Japanese chattering babytalk without permanent brain damage? How do you spend thousands of dollars of tiny plastic anime figures and not feel deep, piercing guilt and regret for doing so? And how can you follow the "plots" of these shallow, drudging, mind - numbing episodes of this garbage without permanent brain damage?

perhaps that's what has happened to you all. Tossing common sense aside, you went too far - and watched one too many episodes, turning your brains into mushy, robotic receivers for Japanese toddler - speak, forever damning you to a life of pathetic servitude to these skinny, google - eyed cartoon beings and their ilk.

I feel sorry for you, and wish I could help you. But you're too far gone. It's too late for you. You'll die this way, a twitching wreck of a human being, huddled up on your bed next to a thousand overpriced anime PVC figurines, mumbling broken Japanese in a child's voice, your dull lifeless eyes staring towards the east, towards a place that never existed, your feeble mind gradually losing it's tenacious grasp on your imaginary life that you never really had. "M-masaka...." you'll mutter, pocky crumbs quietly dropping from the corners of your pale, dry lips onto your Sailor moon bedspread as you breathe your last, slumping forward, a solitary tear forming in the corner of your eye as you quietly realize your entire life had been a foolish, empty void.
>>
>>4473518
>Fine. I get it. All of you LOVE anime. The splashy colors, the feminine pastels, the huge buggy inhuman alien eyes, the impossible torsos, the alien-esque almond shaped skulls, the squeaky piercing baby-girl chattering hyper-emotional toddlerspeak that spews out of their weird little mouths. You all spend hours gawking at these neon - colored, inhuman bug-people, and posting their pictures all over your God-forsaken image boards. Great. I'm happy that you're happy.
>However, I am puzzled. What part of your brain allows you to sit through hours of squeaky, chirping Japanese chattering babytalk without permanent brain damage? How do you spend thousands of dollars of tiny plastic anime figures and not feel deep, piercing guilt and regret for doing so? And how can you follow the "plots" of these shallow, drudging, mind - numbing episodes of this garbage without permanent brain damage?
>perhaps that's what has happened to you all. Tossing common sense aside, you went too far - and watched one too many episodes, turning your brains into mushy, robotic receivers for Japanese toddler - speak, forever damning you to a life of pathetic servitude to these skinny, google - eyed cartoon beings and their ilk.
>I feel sorry for you, and wish I could help you. But you're too far gone. It's too late for you. You'll die this way, a twitching wreck of a human being, huddled up on your bed next to a thousand overpriced anime PVC figurines, mumbling broken Japanese in a child's voice, your dull lifeless eyes staring towards the east, towards a place that never existed, your feeble mind gradually losing it's tenacious grasp on your imaginary life that you never really had. "M-masaka...." you'll mutter, pocky crumbs quietly dropping from the corners of your pale, dry lips onto your Sailor moon bedspread as you breathe your last, slumping forward, a solitary tear forming in the corner of your eye as you quietly realize your entire life had been a foolish, empty void.
>>
>>4473518
that's me lol
>>
File: 1451526426911.png (339 KB, 649x480) Image search: [Google]
1451526426911.png
339 KB, 649x480
>>4473518
this is depressing dessu. I like anime because I do alright. P-p-please stop bullying
>>
mod pls stick to save lives of animers
>>
File: yuno.jpg (7 KB, 161x110) Image search: [Google]
yuno.jpg
7 KB, 161x110
lol no1 read that u smelly nerd
>>
File: n4yhYuAw_400x400.jpg (11 KB, 294x294) Image search: [Google]
n4yhYuAw_400x400.jpg
11 KB, 294x294
>>4473518
>>4473521
>>4473526
>>4473579
>>4473584
>>
>>4473518
just makes board DIR!T! makes board BORE! makes board shite!!!! s4s such rich culture needlessly diluted by anime ! anime never assimilating to s.4.sensibilities always just being same anime girl looking weirdly at a thing. here have a anime gril looking weirdly at a thing this is how i feel about ur post whew good thing i have a kopel hundert of these or else id actualy have to defent my irritating empty content. ur post is like a wallpaper on website, is how plain ur post is.
>>
anime and everything associated is garbage.
the only anime shit i've save has been particularly artistic stuff. anime is a means to an end. not an end in and of itself. i don't wanna get 'lost' in some cringey fantasy 'adventure'. i dont give a shit about the characters. they don't exist.

their words and actions always come off contrived and phony

loser-asses just flock to crappy anime content in infinite jest cause their unremarkable faggy friends like it

demented worthless waste of time

anime is for suckers. directionless, talentless, 'wandering-soul' suckers. you'll all die and promptly get forgotten.
>>
>>4473587
your mom should have not raised you to be such a butt whole lol 2 late now
>>
File: 1464580704600.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
1464580704600.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>4473518
< my reaction
>>
>>4473599
JUST A SPOON FULL OF SUGAR MAKES THE MEDICINE GO DOWN
>>
File: 1464463552861.png (236 KB, 688x832) Image search: [Google]
1464463552861.png
236 KB, 688x832
Anime is pretty nice yeah
>>
File: bce.jpg (73 KB, 586x720) Image search: [Google]
bce.jpg
73 KB, 586x720
>>4473597
>>
>>4473588
>>4473599
>>4473611
GREAT dubs
>>
>>4473612
rude
>>
>>4473611
hi, autistfag from the previous thread
>>
Wow what a bunch of crazy people it in this place
>>
File: brack a bma.jpg (60 KB, 540x607) Image search: [Google]
brack a bma.jpg
60 KB, 540x607
mod pls sticker
>>
>>4473723
prove it
>>
>>4474687
1. look at all the posts
2. just look at them
3. ?>??
4. profit
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.