[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
wasting the finite moments of ur consciousness with this fart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1460752696249.png (180 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460752696249.png
180 KB, 500x375
wasting the finite moments of ur consciousness with this fart shitting baby cartoon fag crap that says nothing. not much the fuck of anything. shit ass baby fart sniffing baby food diarrhea smell slime licking bitch
>>
go take your risperidone
>>
>>4460085
realizing a truth, spotting veracity & expanding upon it? they cry AUTISM! giving honest advice to a lonely, lost individual? AUTISM! doing anything at all besides what can generally be expected to be found getting said on this board? AUTISM!! this is the lie the loser lives with and almost believes! this is the defense mechanism of the failure! quit picking on OP (because you see a bit of yourself in his compulsive behavior!) nooo, no no, the truth shan't impact you with ease, friend, not this time. this time it will feel icky. but as you rake through the muck, the message always rings loud, clear & true
>>
>>4460081
are we talking about your mom's vaginal cavity again?
>>
>>4460089
wow i am geniouse , dang
>>4460081
aaaaah-ha-ha haaah-hahaaa
>>
>>4460103
nothing you post on this imageboard will matter as it will all be obliterated in billions of years and everyone that would remember it would forget everything about it when their brain shuts off permanently.
>>
>>4460110
this silly little truth never really resonated with me
>>
>>4460113
how dose it not terrify you?
everything that was once you and all feelings will be gone forever.
>>
>>4460113
same tbh
>>
>>4460116
all we are is ducks in the wind~
>>
>>4460120
are we talking about your mom's vaginal cavity again?
>>
>>4460130
once in vegas i saw a lady put 12 boiled eggs up her cooter and then lay them
>>
>>4460137
*lie them
>>
>>4460081
FOKK Q KID make that slew string of insalts any longer and I might have to poop again U SACKSUCCUCK
f'oight oll of os!

do pardon me, swearing is one of my thrilling releases of pent up whatever

thisisNOICE BOAHD!
>>
File: 1449222404605.jpg (9 KB, 250x241) Image search: [Google]
1449222404605.jpg
9 KB, 250x241
>>4460204
hi poopgril
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.