[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm looking for copypastas, [s4s] More accruately, copypastas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1462114052037.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1462114052037.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
I'm looking for copypastas, [s4s]

More accruately, copypastas that seem genuine and not copypastas. More so more so accruately, rage copypastas to use as a reply to another post.
>>
You listen up you little mayonnaise gobbler with your shrunken little raisin sack and your saggy rectum, I don't know what you're implying here, but I don't like the direction this conversation is going. Are you trying to talk shit? Because I'm just trying to have a friendly conversation.
>>
>>4459953
Attempted murder
>>
AT LEAST I DON'T SPEND MY TIME SUCKING DICKS IN THE BATHROOM AT OLIVE GARDEN. YOU DIRTY LOWDOWN SLIMY FILTHY DISGUSTING GLUTTONOUS HOGLIKE MOTHER FUCKING COCK SUCKING SON OF AN INCESTUOUS PEDOPHILE SHEMALE RAPIST PROSTITUTE. GET YOUR MOM'S DICK OUT OF YOUR MOUTH. DO YOU KNOW WHAT I'M GONNA DO? I'M GONNA SHIT SO FAR UP YOUR ASS. STOP FOR A MOMENT AND REALLY GRASP THAT STATEMENT. I AM LITERALLY GOING TO SHIT UP YOUR ASS. I WILL TAKE MY PANTS OFF, RIP YOUR PANTS OFF, OUR SPHINCTERS WILL TOUCH, AND I WILL SHIT. YOU WILL TRY TO COUNTERSHIT. BUT MY SPHINCTER WILL OVERCOME. AND I WILL PUSH A LOG OF SHIT FROM MY ASS UP INTO YOUR BODY. THIS IS WHAT SHALL OCCUR WHEN I FIND YOUR KEYBOARD FUCKING FACE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE? I WILL PISS INTO A POT. I WILL ADD CORNSTARCH TO THE PISS AND BOIL IT UNTIL IT GETS REALLY THICK, LIKE SAUCE. I WILL POUR THE THICKENED PISS INTO A PLASTIC CONTAINER AND PUT IT IN THE FRIDGE UNTIL IT HARDENS INTO A FIRM JELLO. THEN I WILL THEN CUT IT INTO RECTANGLES. BATTER IT IN A MIX OF MILK, FLOUR, AND EGGS. AND DEEP FRY IT AT 375 UNTIL GOLDEN BROWN, FLIPPING ONCE SINCE THEY FLOAT. AND I WILL SERVE YOU MY DEEP FRIED PISS. THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR BEING SUCH A FAGGOT. COCKMUFFIN
>>
>>4460040
nice to see someone using my oc
>>
>>4459955
>dubs
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>4460051
are we talking about your mom's vaginal cavity again?
>>
>>4460052
hey that's pretty cool. everybody told me though when i had a mustache i let it be too wide. do you have a grooming guide for them
>>
>>4460071
yes
>>
>>4460071
Damn, really makes you think.
>>
This reminds me of that time I was a long distance drug runner. I had just gotten an order to take 40 kilos of coke across the Mojave desert from LA to Phoenix. My buddies Jose and Xavier decided to make the pilgrimage with me, and everything was going smoothly up until a few dozen miles outside of Barstow. There was a barricade of broken down trucks blocking the road and crates to the side. Looters. They took it all. They took the coke, they took our clothes, they took our truck, and worst of all, they took our water.

I didn't know what the fuck to do. I was always confident in my abilities and took so much pride in my line of work that I had never expected to get robbed. I tried standing on the side of the road in an attempt to flag down help but only two cars came by and neither wanted anything to do with 3 naked and bloody mexican dudes. Eventually we got to sleep and I prayed that someone would find us in the morning. Sorta worked, except it wasn't a person. Jose died in his sleep from a snake bite. We had a little burial for him in the sand, but after some consideration decided to dig him up and drag him into the street to draw attention.

At this point I thought I had lost my shit, but then I was given a real reason to. A pack of hyenas was in the distance. I was in no condition to outrun or fight them, so I tried to lay low. Xavier had different plans and bolted with little success, they quickly caught up and shredded him. I began to bawl my fucking eyes out because I knew what would happen next.
>>
>>4459953
Can we fucking delete /s4s/ already? The whole fucking board was designed as a joke and that's what its become. The problem is their shitposting isn't contained, it's leaked out and shat up other boards, 4chan has become the figurative diaper for /s4s/
Tell me how many fucking times you see people post retarded nigger-speak acronyms like
>tbh
>smh
>imo
>fam
This shit was born out of s4s. The board serves no point, it get's little traffic with the exception of the fucking plebbiters that namefag on it. I'd be willing to bet most of the traffic comes from people visiting it just to see what the fuck it is, and coming out even more confused than were to begin with.
Look at the catalog on that board, it's a fucking mess. It's filled with retards forcing their shitty memes as much as they can so they can secure a spot on KYM, because their existence is otherwise meaningless.
>>
The alpha, she bent me over and forcefully penetrated me with her pseudopenis. A bitch made me her bitch. I passed out from the pain and the next thing I knew I was in a cave surrounded by the fuckers.

They wouldn't let me leave. I couldn't leave. I didn't have to. They led me to water and taught me how to hunt. It was the first time I ever had a real family since the cartels kidnapped my mother and executed my father in the streets. Months passed, maybe even years before I realized that I never made that delivery. I notified Rapey that I had to go now to serve my own kind. She didn't say anything because she was a hyena but licked my face so I left with a spear I had fashioned from Xavier's skull and walked.

In retrospect, I think I had become some type of phenomenon in the news. When I finally got reintegrated into society, I learned that over the past 18 months hundreds of onlookers in the area reported a short, hairy beast with a spear running throughout the Mojave. I was some kind of neo-El Chupacabra, except they called me El Chapo because of my obscenely small genitals which were largely obscured by my pubic hair. Anyway, I had learned to retain water pretty well so I didn't have to stop very often and the heat didn't bear down so much. After a while I made it to Phoenix and got captured by animal control, then released into rehab when I explained that I was a person. They gave me one of those "equal opportunity" positions at Burger King even though I had no formal education, identification or prior work experience. After about a decade I became the store manager, then the regional manager a year after that.

30 more years in that position and I had finally gotten enough money to repurchase 40 kilos of cocaine and complete my delivery. Turns out the would-be recipient died of lung cancer 17 years prior. In any case, that's my story and I still have the coke if anyone wants to buy it.
>>
>>4459953
I'm looking for copypastas, [s4s]

More accruately, copypastas that seem genuine and not copypastas. More so more so accruately, rage copypastas to use as a reply to another post.
>>
>>4460597
>complains about namefags
>namefags himself
I'd tell you to kill yourself, but this is a nice board.
>>
>>4459953
Here's the problem, OP. The Japanese ethos was warped forever by the atomic bomb attacks during WWII. Millions of Japanese men, women, and children were forced to come to terms with the idea of an overwhelmingly powerful entity outside of their control that could wipe them out of existence without warning using unspeakable weapons. They did this, for the most part, by exploring the idea in fiction. Godzilla is one example. Anime is another. If the United States of America were to deploy nuclear weaponry against Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and France, chances are the same thing would happen again: More Godzillas, and more anime. Do you think the world can really handle six animes? In the 1980's, United States President Ronald Reagan developed an idea known as "Mutually-Assured Destruction" (MAD). This philosophy stated that war with Russia would not happen, because there was no way to wage it without both countries being destroyed. I see this same situation today. We cannot nuke more countries for fear of mutually assured destruction when they create more anime. Thank you for your time.
>>
>>4460774
newfig
>>
>>4460774
i genuinely don't care i just wanted to make you waste your time replying to bullshit
>>
File: word2yourmother.jpg (32 KB, 348x347) Image search: [Google]
word2yourmother.jpg
32 KB, 348x347
>>4459953
Dance
Bum rush the speaker that booms
I'm killin' your brain like a poisonous mushroom
Deadly, when I play a dope melody
Anything less that the best is a felony
>>
>>4461319
it's nice to see someone using my oc
>>
>>4461336
Mods I never say this, but this time, just time I think this man did the most epin post we'll ever seen on 4chan until the end of times. If this thread doesn't deserve to be stickie immediately and forever then you may as well delete 4chan since there wont be a post such as epin as this, leaving this thread to die would be like destroying the universe itself. That's why i backed this one up on a flash drive, an SD card, a CD, a floppy, a casette, a tape drive, a williams tube, a vinyl record, and an edison cylinder phonograph; I also made a copy on photofilm, a second kodak for good measure, an xD picture card, a minidisc, a handdrawn copy, a binary file in notepad, an ASCII file in notepad, a paper form that i encrypted with my enigma machine, a papyruse scroll, a punch card, an entire 250 page binder into a filing cabinet in my basement, and my microsoft onedrive account. oh, and I also hired the worlds best masonry experts to etch me a copy of this picture on two stone tablets so that future generations will remembe this epic mene for generations to come. I'm also erecting a giant stonehenge/georgia-guidestone-esquemonument in my backyard with this mene on it. don't worry OP, literally nobody will ever forget the imprint you left on s4s and on a greater scale, humanity, today
>>
You guys are MVPs
>>
Fuckers in school telling me, always in the barber shop Chief Keef ain’t bout this, Chief Keef ain’t bout that My boy a BD on fucking Lamron and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about Chief Keef ain’t no hitta Chief Keef ain’t this Chief Keef a fake SHUT THE FUCK UP Y'all don’t live with that nigga Y'all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin' at the police and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Chief Keef I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Lil' Reese and them
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.