[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are you voting for [s4s]? Orange wall building man or evil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: 654553.jpg (22 KB, 530x298) Image search: [Google]
654553.jpg
22 KB, 530x298
Who are you voting for [s4s]?
Orange wall building man or evil old bitch lady?
>>
>>4450656
why would i vote? lol
>>
Clinton as the lesser of two evils.
>>
>>4450659
bro-- you're a fucking fool. a successful businessman running for president and captivating the nation is not a joke. a prominent individual that calls for strong borders, putting an end to the ridiculous illegitimate influx of ugly uneducated shitbags pouring into our country, for more competent international dealmaking, for measures that protect us from the deluded fools that blow themselves up on trains to enjoy supposed carnal pleasures (sins) in heaven, is not a fool. it's unbridled courage and unapologetic executive decision making. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his son in office. it's a joke that we would have a man and later, his fake wife in office. it's a joke that people continue to support the globalist clinton political machine. those are the demons. those are the devil. you've got to step back and wonder why the media doesn't have it in for these criminals like they do trump. but you don't. you take it at face value. hating trump is reaaal cool among the know-nothing leftist legion. and you haven't thought into why that is at all. you're just buying into the narrative, wholesale. and it's honestly disgusting. pissant
>>
>>4450662
same
>>
>>4450657

it's your american duty!! don't be a bystander!
>>
>>4450668
ok I'll vote for u, anonymous!
>>
>>4450670
You're voting FOR ME? Good. Vote Trump
>>
>>4450673
nu i want to vote for "Anonymous", unless u are trying to convince me that u are dolan trump?
>>
>>4450676
Yes
>>
>>4450679
hmmm. it's way cool that a famous person like that would post here but seriously u probably have more important things to do than funpost!
>>
File: 1440576512545.jpg (111 KB, 908x589) Image search: [Google]
1440576512545.jpg
111 KB, 908x589
I vote for the president.
>>
>>4450702
He looks like a nice man
>>
>>4450702
qeq
>>
when it comes down to it though i thikn im votign tromb
>>
lol no
>>
>>4451407
tromb wil mag amerga grade agen.
>>
trump
>>
>>4450668
me too i'm voting Anonymous2016!!!! thx OP

everyone ese pls /pol/itely go back to silly arugeplace (p.s. "successful businessman"lol)
>>
>>4452145
u doop dumb
>>
>>4452156
UR A POOP! U CAN:T SAY THAT TO ME I:M GONNA POOP EVERYWHERE ANd IM GONNA TELL ON YOU

Your fortune: Bad Luck
>>
>>4450656
the rich man. why does he build the wall?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.