[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i fucking hate black people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: myson.png (191 KB, 487x404) Image search: [Google]
myson.png
191 KB, 487x404
i fucking hate black people
>>
how do i install a lamp in my car
>>
>>4442253
install gentoo

Your fortune: Good news will come to you by mail
>>
>>4442223
Fresh off the boat, from /pol/ mang? heh I remember when I was just like you. neo Nazi. Lemme give you an ebin tip so you can make it in this cyber meme machine: never be rude like that. You got no OC here, you got no name, you got nuffin here. It's survival of the dankest and you ain't gonna survive long on [S4S] by saying dum rude stuff that your little mean rude /pol/ friends would reply to. None of that here. You don't be rude. You don't leave dubs unchecked. This ain't /pol/, friendo. This is [S4S]. We have REAL NICE board, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can go to /b/, you Mien Kampf reading rudefig. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn Dank memes. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a funposter.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, boyo . . . that is if you can handle it... (^:

Your fortune: You will meet a dark handsome stranger
>>

Your fortune: Very Bad Luck
>>
>>4442286
>reddit and proud
>>
>>4442345
who are you quothing?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.