[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Uhhhh, is when uhhhhhhmpuh le name is uhhh 'Paranoiac Crrrrritical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Katz.jpg (18 KB, 360x581) Image search: [Google]
Katz.jpg
18 KB, 360x581
Uhhhh, is when uhhhhhhmpuh le name is uhhh 'Paranoiac Crrrrritical Method' because is one spontaneous method of knowledge based in the instantaneous association of delirious material. Everything appear in my life delirious, antagonistic, impossible, which together, my method, instantaneously create this miracle. It's two completely different kinds of imagination. One is the romantic imagination in your country is represent by the 1:(merilous?) painters of 2:(Raphaelite?) 3:(Bourganes?) 4:(Rosetti?), these people live in one dream but this dream is completely subjective, neurotic. Immediately, uhhhh, 5:(youse aware???) of this dream, this dream disappear, is no possible proof, that this dreams exist. In my case is absolutely of the contrary because my kind of imagination is the contrary of 6:(???), there's an inconsistency, 7:(?) one rock of piece country, is construed 8:(heavy?) material and classic is not romantic is completely classic for this is necessarily proven in one book, relationship between this classical Mediterranean landscape 9:(???) landscape of grace 10:(???) fantastic mythology in the Greek antiquity and my monstrosities, imagined monstrosities is the same kind of solid rock 11:(shed?)
>>
Exactly because my delirium is injected and sublimated in these rocks and in these geology, there's many kinds of imagination, romantic imagination almost never exist on rock, is only fog, musique, evanescent visions of Nordic countries 12:(Nol Bakerias?) everything is completely musical. This also is very clear in my moustache because my moustache is the contrary of the moustache of Friedrich Nietzsche. Friedrich Nietzsche is the depressive moustache, plenty of music and fog and romanticism and le Dali moustache is exactly the same 13:(to erected???) 14:(Caesar's?) completely 15:(metallic/mythologic?) 16:(???) coloured rocks of this country. For this is essential, one book plenty of fantastic rocks and fantastic canvas because 17:(this is lonely manner?) through the medium of le geology, le landscape and the rocks penetrate the kind of paranoiac imagination of Salvador Dali
>>
and what you tell 19:(Montaigne?), 20:(Montaigne?) perhaps is one of the most concerned painter in geology because in 21:(this crucifixions?) there's plenty of- not only rocks but 22:(?) maintains a 23:(stricter?) of landscape, you never look[see] rocks in Dante Gabriel Rossetti in uh Delacroix in uh any kind of romantic poet or Baudelaire is only le bad flowers, the perfumes, the fog, the evanescent- evanescent visions but 24:(Montainge?) possess this terrestrial quality of imagination. This is the prerogative of 25:(Le Grix?) and the Renaissance.
>>
No it is uh, no no no no yes is is also but 27:(?) you put a little more trip in the 28:(Cap de Creus?) only twenty minutes of[from] here, 29:(run?) fantastic delirium of rocks again and these rocks is formed in two completely contrary kind of structure, one is the soft rocks, is the 30:(Zencholaba???), you know completely 31:(???) soft 32:(watches?) 33:(???of very dry) very erected almost Gothic and 34:(incisive?) are between these two soft and uh stiff uhhh Dali 35:(borg?) constantly and the crutches is only for put[ting] more solidity in some soft and melting structures and the 36:(auto scenes???) from the drawers is only for[to] create order in this chaos.
>>
https://youtu.be/eWLKzI_ORNs

Your fortune: キタ━━━━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━━━ !!!!
>>
>>4435176
>>
>>4436191

Your fortune: Good Luck
>>
>>4437095
LETS GET FUCKED UP
>>
File: 59_d_22025_0_FreddyGotFingered.jpg (52 KB, 380x548) Image search: [Google]
59_d_22025_0_FreddyGotFingered.jpg
52 KB, 380x548
but seriously when the weed so dank you start to cry but not even like a nigger meme but literally lol

wow anon why are u crying i was smoking weed dad.. NO UR CRYING CUR UR A FAGGOT
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.