[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of my this butt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s4s/ - Sh*t 4chan Says

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 279x279) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 279x279
How would you describe it? What do you like about it and don't like about it?
>>
i'll handle this guys, not to brag but i am a certified ass expert, got my degree in Posterior Studies from UCL

that butt has a great roundness and protrusion which shows the results of hard work and dedication which is very admirable. the curvature itself is a little weaker, but still presents a strong case for the butt as a whole when combined with the other two aforementioned strengths. however, i find that the ratio of butt to thigh could be more clearly defined, and the ratio of butt to lower back should definitely be less clearly defined, it gives the butt a vaguely unnatural appearance which may lead the less experienced into assumptions that it's a false butt of some kind

overall, it is a great butt, but there is room for improvement!
>>
File: 1455752667472.png (179 KB, 415x342) Image search: [Google]
1455752667472.png
179 KB, 415x342
>>4426939
>butt as a whole
>>
>>4426939

Which university is UCL?
>>
>>4426999
Nice trips, its the University of Crazy Locos
>>
>>4426939

Dear expert, what is the difference between curvature and roundness? And why do you think the ratio of butt to lower back is too defined? I look forward to your learned response.
>>
>>4426999
University College L O N D O N

>>4427028
curvature is more general than roundness. roundness is always hand in hand with protrusion because it relates to how much the butt resembles the spherical, "bubble butt" shape, but curvature can take a more broad elliptical shape, or spread to the sides instead of immediately outwards, or in rare cases it can even curve inwards. that's very undesirable!

>And why do you think the ratio of butt to lower back is too defined?
check the very top of the butt, the curve where it rushes in to meet the back is angled distinctly too low for ideal butt shape. it should be higher, to give the impression of seamlessness
>>
File: 1453297514300.gif (54 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
1453297514300.gif
54 KB, 240x240
With all the ass that is posted here I am glad we finally have a qualified professional to take of the situation.
>>
>>4427146

Thanks for such a thorough explanation buttologist.
>>
Buttologist, how much does this butt resemble the spherical, "bubble butt" shape?

Also how is the butt vaguely unnatural in appearance?
>>
>>4426878
is this a baseball butt
it looks like sportsbutt
>>
>>4427768
>is this a baseball butt
>it looks like sportsbutt

It looks like a softball butt to me. I love the black panties.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.