[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ex Fiance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13
Dumping my whore of an ex fiancé Ashley who I found out is fucking one of my best friends
>>
>>
Ugly whore, be glad you found out before you got married with a troll
>>
>>
>>
after pregnancy, wasn't my kid, she was raped before we met
>>
>>16781290
holy wow. She's amazing. Keep posting away! Goddamn I bet your friend is busting some huge nuts in her cunt. After knowing her for so long, to get to dip into that snatch, he has no way to not dump a ton of cum in her.
>>
>>
>>16781298
That's not a good thing to hear bud
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
That's enough. The rest are pretty much the same or me dicking her
>>
>>16781297
And by rape you mean sex with your "best friend" and by not your child you mean your "best friend" child right?
>>
>>16781310
No, she was raped before her and I started dating, she carried the kid to full term and I supported her through that and giving it up for adoption. Then we were engaged, and she left recently and stole a bunch of money from me, talks nothing but shit about me, and fell of the face of the earth. My "best friend" which he isn't now, I just found out through another friend has been fucking her lately and probably was when we were still engaged and I wasn't home.
>>
>>16781315
so basically you were only there to support her while she was preggo, whether you realize it or not. yeah homie, bitches plan and act like that. She planned on using you before she even met you. sorry
>>
It is a good thing she left though, I realized how bat shit crazy she is, I knew she was bipolar and wasn't medicated due to insurance, but I am amazed at everything I was so blind to when we were together, the way she acted and talked and interacted and alienated my friends and family. My friend whos fucking her watches for people he knows to break up then swoops in, gets them drunk, hooks up with them, and then he'll leave them on the doorstep after about a week
>>
>>16781325
>My friend whos fucking her watches for people he knows to break up then swoops in, gets them drunk, hooks up with them, and then he'll leave them on the doorstep after about a week

bitchin friendo
>>
>>16781290
You dodged a fucking bullet. Consider what kind of things would have been done to you and your life if the marriage had gone through. Seriously, thank your lucky stars.
>>
Ew
>>
>>16781290

>OP considers this to be sexy and beautiful

>>>/an/

Blogs about whales belong here.
>>
>>16781297
>she was raped
Sure she was, anon. Sure she was.
>>
>>16781298
Dick-move bruh, this isn't a cuck thread....
>>
Jesus you dodged a bullet there. She's fat and her tattoos are fucking terrible. You didn't even need to say she was bipolar, I could tell that from the photos.
>>
>>16781315
Regret isn't rape you dumb fucking cuck.

I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell ya, bruh.
>>
>>16781499

Crazy, fat, and hideous.

Glad I left America.
>>
wow, you'd have to be a serious loser to be engaged to this creature. i'm surprised op has any self-esteem to be upset that she actually found another person to have sex with her.
>>
File: DSC01963.jpg (3 MB, 2736x3648) Image search: [Google]
DSC01963.jpg
3 MB, 2736x3648
>>
File: DSC01978.jpg (3 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
DSC01978.jpg
3 MB, 3648x2736
>>
>>16781290
She did you a favor anon.
>>
Your friend did you a favor by making sure the bridge is burnt, so you don't go back when she calls.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.