[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girls on holiday you fucked and stayed in contact with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 750x1189) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 750x1189
So there's a brilliant story to this one. Buckle up! It was in Magaluf, 2013 I think. So she's not the fittest looking bird but I had my serious beer goggles on and we got chatting. She tells me she's a cheerleader. Immediately she had my attention! I was like no way I've got to tick this off my list. I said to her I don't believe you show me some moves lol so she did the splits, stood back up and mounted me on my chair, proceeded to bite my lip and grind on me. I stood her up grabbed her hand and said come on let's bounce. Anyways to cut the rest of the story short we went back to my apartment and she was in her birthday suit in less than 5 seconds I couldn't believe it she was fit as fuck. The perfect balance of curves and tidiness. Her tits were massive, at least DD and her ass was to die for. Right here's the best bit, I couldn't get a hard on for 30 minutes or so - probably because of the beer & I was only 20 this shouldn't happen - but she was kind enough to flick her bean over me led down on the bed squirt all over me then suck my floppy for about 15 minutes until he stood to attention. Anyways it was the best shag of my life: she was riding me like a pro, ripping my cock out of her surprisingly right pussy - shoving it in her ass. She did the splits on my and I was the deepest in anybody I had ever been lol she did the splits on my face I got my little tong right in there. I even gave her a rim job she was loving it. We fucked in so many positions and it went on for about 2 and a half hours! We basically re-wrote karma sutra. I couldn't finish and she'd came about 5/6 times. I went to the balcony to finish myself off and it just wasn't happening. In the morning I woke up and she was sat up in bed with a bottles of water for me - must have gone to the shop whilst I was sleeping. Fair play to the girl. Made me drink it and said "ready for round 2?" Obviously I was like fuck yeah so we did it doggy style on the balcony, finished and she fucked off.
>>
File: image.jpg (116 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
116 KB, 750x750
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 750x745) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 750x745
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>
>>16593283
Fucking fantastic story. Any more?
>>
File: image.jpg (117 KB, 750x742) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
117 KB, 750x742
Anyways a quick little addition to that essay of a story about this bird... I've stayed in contact with her since I only live a couple hours away from her. I see her 2/3 times a month and we don't go on dates I stay at her house and we have a few drinks... Next thing you know she's doing the splits on my face I think I'm in love
>>
File: image.jpg (215 KB, 750x879) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215 KB, 750x879
Oh yeah and since I've been seeing her regularly she's had a boob job her tits are like a F cup now
>>
File: if7fsya0.jpg (1 MB, 743x4454) Image search: [Google]
if7fsya0.jpg
1 MB, 743x4454
>>
>>16593283

I worked in magaluf a couple of years ago, so easy to pull soon as you mention you're a worker.
>>
Where from? Think i know that girl!
>>
>>16593283

Clearly didnt happen, learn to talk like a real person you autistic failure.
>>
>>16593605
TENSO
>>
I had a FWB who'd spent a summer working out in Magaluf. She had literally lost count.
>>
Names pls from the girl right secound picture
>>
File: jo_backstage.png (485 KB, 500x800) Image search: [Google]
jo_backstage.png
485 KB, 500x800
>>16593283

Thanks for reminding me, man... this is Joanne who I met at a strip club in Baltimore. The only time in my life I've been able to go 5 times in one night--- I mean I never even thought I could do that, wow. It's like she unlocked a part of life I didn't know existed.
>>
File: 1458966252751.jpg (144 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1458966252751.jpg
144 KB, 750x750
i mean her
>>
>>16593294
Other girl called Nicola in this pic ?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.