[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sexy Friend of mine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
One of my friends. She is so damn beautiful!
>>
more of her
>>
I love the strange teacher
>>
little black angel
>>
>>
at laest her as crazy clown
>>
>>16526302
i'm so fucking jealous man
goth girls are the coolest chicks
>>
>>16526302
Just a friend? Why aren't you hitting that, you gay or did she friendzone you?
>>
I want her to tie Me up and kick my balls
>>
>>16527554

Based on this photo I think she'd prefer to be the one tied up.

>>16526308
>>
>>16527553
This. If you categorize hot chick as a friend, I guess you clearly tried and failed.
>>
>>16526302
Goddamn, that collar and those cuffs... and that thick fishnet top... hnnnnnnng
>>
>>16527553
I hate to break it to you but the "friendzone" doesn't exist. Guys get "friendzoned" because they approach the woman as a friend rather then approach her as wanting a sexual relationship with her. If she rejects your advances and only wants you as a friend then don't hang around like some kind of castrated beta. If you do that and are then her "friend" she didn't zone you, your dumb ass did. Just suck it up, realize that rejection is part of life and move on to find some other woman that will be interested in being in a sexual relationship with you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.