[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Teachers you fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9
File: 4.jpg (56 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
56 KB, 540x960
>>
>>
>>16519909
>>
>>16519910
>>
None of them because this is by no means a normal occurrence.
>>
>>16519913
This one a real slut of a teacher. Think I was the tenth student in year to get better grades
>>
>>16519909
>>
>>16519921
Would any one actually have fucked her for better grades? Fathers, would you fuck her to help out a daughter?
>>
>>16519910
Always loved that ugly mole of hers. HAHA
>>
>>16519926
I don't think so. I've had hotter teachers, that i would have fucked just to fuck them. Seriously, who is that pathetic that they need that much better grades?
>>
Who wouldn't fuck her brains out?
>>
Some stupid idiots need better grades, take what you can get from a stupid slut
>>
>>16519910
What a tease
>>
dayum
>>
>>16519910
>>
Has any students actually done this slut?
>>
>>16519963
Plenty, I was one of them. She has a thing for being used.
>>
>>16519954
>>
Did you ever do her at school?
>>
>>16519968
What else are classrooms for?
>>
She ever let anyone watch?
>>
Whats her details?
>>
>>16519916

Dang, hope you got tested.
>>
>>16519968
That woman raped you. There are male teachers who did the same with their female students (who wanted it too btw) who are sitting in prison for that shit.
>>
Any more op
>>
I am a teacher who regularly fucks other teachers. Does that count?
>>
You know whats frustrating?
Threads like these are the reason I'll never get lewd photos from my asian teacher gf.
>>
File: image.jpg (143 KB, 686x986) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
143 KB, 686x986
The dark haired one, sucks a mean dick an rides like a pony
>>
Damn OP I would hop on that as well, what did she teach?
>>
What the hell, these are great looking teachers, I've had some who were interested but ugly af so I declined the offer, but these, well my respect OP
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.