[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is my 23 year old ex-gf. She recently started stripping
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /s/ - Sexy Beautiful Women

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 19
File: 1.png (1 MB, 754x884) Image search: [Google]
1.png
1 MB, 754x884
This is my 23 year old ex-gf. She recently started stripping and we recorded some video. This is a still from one of those videos. Does /s/ want to see moar?
>>
she looks early 30s at youngest
>>
shes hot.
yes plz
>>
File: 2.png (825 KB, 817x892) Image search: [Google]
2.png
825 KB, 817x892
Here's another. Same girl.
>>
More!
>>
File: 5.png (2 MB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
5.png
2 MB, 2000x1329
I have so much more where this came from lol. Ask and it will be delivered.
>>
File: ValerieSFW.png (7 MB, 1880x2560) Image search: [Google]
ValerieSFW.png
7 MB, 1880x2560
She just had a professional photo shoot. That's where this one came from. I have a few more nudes like this and of this quality. I might post them if there's enough interest.
>>
Too bad she is ex-gf?
More plz
>>
File: 6.png (3 MB, 2000x1329) Image search: [Google]
6.png
3 MB, 2000x1329
Haha yes she is ex-gf. We've been on and off since high school. She recently decided to get into stripping (she's a really good dancer) and I convinced her to go online with it. If you want to see how she dances here's a short youtube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Man05WdJ268
>>
>>16482131
Your generation is strange. Either you post pics and/or vids of your ex or you don't. Why do you feel the need to make others beg for it. For a man to beg another man for anything makes him beta. ...Maybe that is your goal, to dominate other men. In which case, you yourself have an interest in other men being subservient to you. Just post the pics or go be gay somewhere else.
>>
i was getting turned on... dont know what his problem is. your a lucky man and thanks for supporting her in what she wants to do.
>>
File: 4.jpg (2 MB, 2965x3461) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
2 MB, 2965x3461
>>16482157
Why you mad bro? Your generalization of an entire generation only highlights your ignorance. Not only have I posted pictures, but also videos. I've posted all of her videos in fact. But when you're good at something, never do it for free.
>>
File: ValX.jpg (3 MB, 4000x4712) Image search: [Google]
ValX.jpg
3 MB, 4000x4712
>>16482163
You're welcome my man. It's people like you that give me faith in humanity and the internet. Yes, I absolutely support her all the way with this. Though both of our families have pretty much disowned us over the whole thing. Because of your comment I've decided to post this one.
>>
lol at this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DvtjUQDOCk
>>
im drooling. Omg so Hot!
Thanks!
>>
File: ValThong.png (396 KB, 1016x864) Image search: [Google]
ValThong.png
396 KB, 1016x864
>>16482173
Lol yes. That was her response to all the local outrage over what we're doing. All the videos that these stills are from are posted on her site. We have some other material we'd like to post but we need a "high-risk content" license =/.
>>
MORE PLEASE
>>
>>16482181
Right now I think we're in a legal gray area as it is. At least as far as the site goes. You can't show any nudity without that license which kind of sucks.
>>
File: 7.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
7.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
>>16482176
You're welcome.

>>16482183
I will post more but first I need to go smoke a bowl. Keep this thread alive and I'll be back in a few.
>>
bookmarked your site, thanks!
>>
File: DatAss.png (548 KB, 921x808) Image search: [Google]
DatAss.png
548 KB, 921x808
>>16482190
No, thank you man. We need all the help we can get right now. She's getting a little worried/anxious over all the negative attention she's gotten, and if she saw her efforts were paying off I think it would change her perspective. I also just lost my job of 10 years due to a random drug test in which I tested positive for pot, so this is kind of my last ditch effort to make something of my life.

If anyone has any comments on the design / layout of her site feel free to post them here. I put an inordinate amount of time into building that damn thing and will be happy with any feedback I can get on it.

Also, dat ass. Gets me every time.
>>
you should put a ring on her finger? Dont let that ass slip away..... ???
>>
wow she can sing too. now im really turned on!
>>
File: 4.png (2 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
4.png
2 MB, 1440x1080
>>16482202
Haha yeah I know, I've been trying all my life. Just within the past week she's started telling me that she loves me again. Haven't figured out if she actually means it tho, I doubt she'll care much for me if this endeavor fails and I remain jobless =/. But I'm counting on the internet and it's love for tits, and I think that's always a fair bet to make.
>>
File: LuckyCouch.png (783 KB, 1496x711) Image search: [Google]
LuckyCouch.png
783 KB, 1496x711
>>16482209
With an ass like that, it wouldn't be fair if I kept it all to myself. This needs to be shared with the world. That's what we've decided lol. She's also willing to do whatever it takes to become rich and famous, I think she might have a shot.
>>
>>16482239
If the site works out we have plans to do more videos and add other girls. I've already convinced another stripper to shoot a video for her site (in return I'm doing some web design for her). Cheerleader and school girl outfits are what I'm hoping for next personally, but it's really up to her. We also have a TON of extremely HQ photos (like the nude I posted earlier) that we should be getting any day now. We were supposed to get them today but the photographer had another conflict.
>>
You plan on getting her on webcam in that site?
shes a keeper. gf/wife however. lucky couch and man.
>>
File: DatAss2.png (1000 KB, 891x757) Image search: [Google]
DatAss2.png
1000 KB, 891x757
Common guys, ask me anything. Give me a reason to post moar.
>>
File: Trouble.png (1 MB, 786x887) Image search: [Google]
Trouble.png
1 MB, 786x887
>>16482264
Yes, this is also something we've discussed and are actively considering. We don't live together ATM and she doesn't have internet at her house so she's limited to only recording video's when she's over here. We definitely want to do live shows tho, we'd like to have the proper content license first tho so we can do whatever we want (or what our subscribers want at least). We have a lot of things planned for win/if things take off with the site.
>>
tipped you 5 beans on site ;)
>>
File: DatAsssssss.png (2 MB, 1406x871) Image search: [Google]
DatAsssssss.png
2 MB, 1406x871
>>16482282
Thank you very much kind sir :D. You have no idea how much it's appreciated.

Another picture of her unbelievable ass. Also that's my custom built PC (liquid cooled) and the desk that I'm sitting at this very moment. If you're an ass/leg man like me, you just can't get enough of this shit.
>>
Yeah she a 10/10 face tits body ass voice.
Thanks for sharing! Tell her dont change a thing.
wish you all the best.
>>
File: IMG_20151231_211855.jpg (356 KB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151231_211855.jpg
356 KB, 1920x1920
I have another video (not available online yet) of her and I when we lived together several years ago. This is the kind of thing we need the "high-risk content" license for so if you can and want to support us please donate / subscribe on her site so we can post more.
>>
File: IMG_20160102_205536.jpg (191 KB, 1440x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160102_205536.jpg
191 KB, 1440x1920
More for the generous souls of /s/ that are supporting what we're trying to do. Thank you guys, really. Especially for all the kind comments, she'll be thrilled when I read them to her tomorrow.
>>
If anyone is looking for a way to reach the site where I've posted all her videos: you can find the link in the description of the youtube video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Man05WdJ268
>>
File: Poster-Censored-1.png (4 MB, 1440x2165) Image search: [Google]
Poster-Censored-1.png
4 MB, 1440x2165
Also note that we are going to be giving out 10 ultra-HD, completely uncensored, autographed posters to the top 10 donors and will also be holding a monthly raffle for posters where anyone who is subscribed will be eligible to win. Picture Related: The Censored Poster.
>>
i feel like already won :P
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-02-03-04h09m56s148.png (1 MB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-02-03-04h09m56s148.png
1 MB, 1440x1080
Common guys. She's going to need to see some kind of ROI if we're going to convince her to keep doing this kind of stuff (and more).
>>
Shill.
>>
>>16482396
I demand video.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.