[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw summer is the worst season to be a robot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451793476984.png (957 KB, 1152x768) Image search: [Google]
1451793476984.png
957 KB, 1152x768
>tfw summer is the worst season to be a robot
>>
winter is bad too because you have no qt gf to cuddle up with for warmth.
>>
It's a great season to be a robot. You can take solitary strolls in the countryside and enjoy the beautiful weather.
>>
>>30027846
I can do that in the winter when normies aren't everywhere. I like the ambience and cold.
>>
>tfw all of the normies in my discord are gone so it's basicly dead.
>>
>>30027813
Winter is the greatest. If you disagree you're a normie.
>>
>>30027862
Hiking is shit tier in the winter especially in most civilized countries. Snow everywhere and it all looks like shit. Plus having to wear uncomfortable layers of clothes.

Please can this "winter is best" meme die already? It's only good if you prefer life indoors.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.