[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WEED TRIPS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r/ - Adult Request

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 275x183
I've a weed experience to share with you guys, and I'm looking to see if any of you have had similar, or tripped at all while smoking;

So I've only recently started trying drugs (im 19 btw).. mainly weed but some others... So a couple of times while getting high and after going past the laughing stage and approaching the sleepy stage, I go into this kind of meditative state, it's hard to explain but it only really happens when I'm sitting resting, I'll be sitting there and I can literally only feel my face, It feels like my body doesn't exist and... I'm only my face, It's a very relaxing feeling, and you become very present. I know it's trippy but this shit happens, and sometimes it's so extreme that I can't move....

I'm putting this up in hopes it has happened someone else.

Love to read some of your drug related experiences too !!!
>>
>>14473147
>I'm putting this up in hopes it has happened someone else.

On the contrary friend, that happens to EVERYONE when they first start smoking weed. That you're going through is normal.

Your problem is that you might be smoking too much. Try smoking half of what you've been smoking before, wait 30 minutes, and decide from there if you're good where you're at or if you want to smoke more.

I found that if you smoke consistently for a long time (I'm talking at least once a week for a couple of years), you'll find that you learn to control the high better, and you'll be less prone to lethargy and you'll be more competent and coherent while you're high, even when you get REALLY fucking high. It's something you can only accomplish by smoking and getting used to it.

Happy smoking friend. If you have any other questions, let me know.
>>
>>14473164
Thanks for the reply; and I think you're right about smoking too much in one go if you know what I mean, spacing it out would probably be a better idea , and in regards to the 'no body' feeling , have you ever experienced it? It's necessarily unpleasant either,
>>
>>14473202
not necessarily unpleasant I meant sorry
>>
The first time I got high I tried to drive home and thought helicopters were after me
>>
>>14473202
I haven't experienced that, but everyone feels weed a little differently. I wouldn't say it's out of the realm of normal. I've been retarded high before and I've been deep enough in through to just kind for forget about my body all together, but that's not really the same thing as you're describing.
>>
>>14473204
yeah the paranoia is a right prick and can fuck you up
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.